2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2015, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIFT MBA in Finance

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade does not offers MBA Finance programme, the IIFT MBA in International Management programme full time.

In Finance then IIFT offers Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital And Financial Markets ( EPGDCFM ), here I am giving details:

Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Capital And Financial Markets ( EPGDCFM )

Eligibility

The applicant should have Post Graduate Degree/Engineering Degree OR equivalent from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of not less than THREE years.

OR

Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of not less than FIVE years.

Mode of Admission

• Selection will be on the basis of GD, Essay writing and Interview
• Seats are reserved for SC/ST/PH/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates as per Government of India rules.

Fee
The Programme fee for the entire course is Rs.3,50,000/- (Rs. 1,75,000/- for SC/ST/PH) payable in three installments and Rs.10,000/- as alumni charges.

Important Dates
Release of advertisement/Availability of Brochure and application form on IIFT's website
MAY / JUNE 2016

Last Date for submission of application :
JULY 2016

Date of Interviews:
JULY 2016

Commencement of the Programme:
AUGUST 2016

Off campus programmes:

MBA in International Business (Tanzania)
Executive Post Graduate Diploma In International Business (through VSAT)
Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Strategy (through VSAT)
Post Graduate Diploma in International Business for Young Managers ( PGDIBYM ) (through VSAT)
EMBA Bridge Programme (through VSAT)
Online Certificate Programme in Export Management
19th February 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to do MBA in Finance from n IIFT so here can you please give me its details ?
19th February 2016, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India

As per my idea IIFT does not offer MBA in finance It offers MBA in international business so here I am giving you details :-

Eligibility
Applicants must have a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline
Applicants appearing for final examination can also apply
Selection criteria

Selection is done on the basis of Written test, Group Discussion and Interview

Based on marks obtained in the written test, candidates are called for Group Discussion and Interview

Address:

IIFT

IIFT Bhawan, B-21, ,

Qutab Institutional Area,

Delhi,

India- 110016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in