2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

IIFT which campus is best

I want to take admission into the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade: IIFT. so will you please give me the list of the campuses which are best for me? also give me the contact details and the location map of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade: IIFT of all the campuses of it, which are situate din all over India?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIFT Cut Off
All About IIFT
CAT Vs IIFT
IIFT Act
Iift MBA
Course fee of IIFT
Gk For IIFT
Iift ib
Iift mba
MBA ib iift
Iift wat
IIFT Mumbai Campus
Iift mba cut off
IIFT Key
Iift cl
Why IIFT
Iift bba
birla institute of technology pilani campus goa campus
Xat iift
Iift nc obc
20th July 2018, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIFT which campus is best

I shifted to Kolkata and planning to take admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Kolkata searching for campus details. Will you please tell me IIFT Which Campus Is Best in terms of Campus Life and Quality of living so that I plan to take admission in any one?
20th July 2018, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIFT which campus is best

Both Delhi and Kolkata have a permanent faculty set based at either location. Essentially these 'home faculty' handle the majority of the core course curriculum. For certain courses some D-profs fly down to K and vice versa

Campus Life/Quality of living

Delhi wins hands down here owing to the fact that they actually have a campus. You'll find the typical academic insti atmosphere in Delhi. i.e decent internet connection, buzzing campus even at 4am and an all night coffee station.

Also better parties, booze sessions, fests, what have you.

Kolkata is based out of an office building, of which it operates from a sum total of 4 dedicated classrooms that are located on 2 floors.

Of the 2 other floors occupied by IIFT- one is reserved for the staff and research students and the other houses a tiny library.

List of companies that completely, utterly exclude IIFT Kolkata students from their consideration set. Let me make myself crystal clear - despite whatever you read/hear about how people are trying to get them to reconsider etc.

The fact remains that these companies will not so much as glance at an IIFT-K student's CV.

1. Cognizant Business Consulting
2. ITC
3. Mahindra & Mahindra
4. RPG Group
5. Cipla
6. Amazon

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in