2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIBF Video Lectures Download

Students of IIBF who want to download video lectures of CAIIB Course, they can download lectures from website of IIBF.

I am giving steps to download video lectures.

Visit on official website of IIBF.

There is a link for Online Learn. When you will click on that link, you will get a list.

In that list, you have to select link for CAIIB Video Lectures.

Now you will be on following page:

You have to do login with Username and Password on this Page.

Here I am providing syllabus of CAIIB Course for your reference:

CAIIB Syllabus

Compulsory Paper - I : ADVANCED BANK MANAGEMENT
MODULE - A : Economic Analysis
The fundamentals of Economics : Scarcity and Efficiency - Microeconomics & Macroeconomics
in brief - Types of economies - Market, Command and Mixed Economies - Macroeconomics :
Business cycles - Money and banking - Unemployment & inflation - Interest rate determination
and various types of interest rates.
Indian Economy (a) Overview of the Indian economy including recent reforms (b)Interaction
between fiscal, monetary & exchange rate policies in India - Financial Markets (i) Money Market
(ii) Capital Market (iii) Foreign Exchange Market - globalisation and its impact - Challenges
ahead - Banking & Finance - current issues

MODULE - B : Business Mathematics
Concept of time Value of Money - Net Present Value - Discounted Cash Flow - Sampling methods
- presentation of data - analysis and interpretation of sample data - hypothesis testing - Time
series analysis - mean / standard deviation - co-relation - Regression - covariance and volatility -
Probability distribution - Confidence interval analysis - estimating parameters of distribution -
Bond valuation - duration - modified dur
Linear programming - decision making-simulation - Statistical analysis using spreadsheets.
Features of Spread sheet - Macros, pivot table, statistical and mathematical formulae.

MODULE - C : HRM in banks
Fundamentals of HRM, development of HRM in India, Relationship between HRM and HRD,
Structure and functions of HRD, Role of HR professional, Human implications of organizations;
training and development, attitude and soft skills development, role and impact of training, career
path planning and counseling, employee behaviour, theories of motivation and their practical
implications, role concepts and analysis, self development., Performance Management and
appraisal systems; Reward / punishment and compensation systems., HRM and Information
Technology, information and data management, knowledge management.

CAIIB Syllabus

For any Query, contact on:
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE
Kohinoor City
Commercial – II
Tower-I, 2nd & 3rd Floor
Kirol Road
Off-L.B.S Marg
Kurla- West
MUMBAI - 400 070
Phone : 91 - 022 - 25039746 / 9604 / 9907
Fax : 91 - 022- 25037332
CIN : U91110MH1928GAP001391
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAIIB Syllabus.pdf (158.1 KB, 247 views)
12th February 2018, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIBF Video Lectures Download

I want to join CAIIB Course of IIBF. I want to download some video lectures of this Course. So can any one tell me how I can download video lectures of IIBF?[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in