2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

IIAS MBA Goa

Can you provide me the course structure of MBA in Hotel Management course offered by IIAS Goa of IIAS Group of Institutions? Provide me its recruiting companies list too?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIAS International University Goa
IIAS Kolkata MBA
Iias MBA goa
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Science IIAS Kolkata
IIAS School of Business & Informatics, Siliguri, Darjeeling
25th November 2015, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIAS MBA Goa

The MBA in Hotel Management course offered by IIAS Goa of IIAS Group of Institutions develops vital thinking and judgment skills along with the practical knowledge required to gain flexibility that allow one to work in different service sectors.

IIAS MBA Goa

Eligibility Criteria: Any graduation
Duration: 2 Years
Affiliated To: UGC recognized university

Syllabus

Semester 1

PRINCIPLES & PRACTICES OF MANAGEMENT, ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR, ACCOMODATION MANAGEMENT I, FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT I, FOOD SCIENCE, NUTRITION & DIETITICS MANAGEMENT

Semester 2

HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, MARKETING MANAGEMENT, ACCOMODATION MANAGEMENT II, FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGEMENT II, FRENCH, WORKSHOP ON EXECUTIVE COMMUNICATION

Semester 3

APPLIED OPERATIONS RESEARCH, FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, FACILITIES DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, HOSPITALITY LAW, HOSPITALITY MARKETING & SALES, FUNDAMENTALS OF TOURISM & TOURISM PRODUCTS

Semester 4

STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT, MIS, PRACTICAL IN MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM, FINAL RESEARCH PROJECT & VIVA VOCE, INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE TRAINING

Placement Partners

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in