2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th June 2015, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU Original Certificate Form

You can submit Indira Gandhi National Open University Original degree Certificate application form at following address:

Deputy Registrar (Exam.I),
SED,
Block-9,
IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi – 110068,
Ph. 29535438,
29535924-32/
Extn. 2224, 2213

IGNOU Application Form for Issue of Provisional Certificate

other forms & cards available & submitted are:
1 Identity Card, Fee Receipt, Bonafide Certificate, Migration,Certificate, Scholarship Forms/Change of Programme/Medium/Course/Elective/Opting of left over electives / Project query after submission of BCA, MCA Projects
Concerned Regional Centre. The Deman Draft should be drawn in favour of 'IGNOU' payable at city of the Regional Centre.
2 Non-receipt of study material and assignments
3 Schedule/Information regarding Exam-form, Entrance Test, Date-sheet, Hall ticket..
4 Result, Re-evaluation, Grade Card, Provisional Certificate, Early Declaration of Result, Transcript.
5 Non-reflection of Assignment Grades/marks
6 Status of Project Reports of all Programmes
7 Original Degree/Diploma/verfication of degree/diploma
8 Student Grievance (SED)
9 Purchase of Audio/Video Tapes
10 Academic Content
11 Approval of Project Synopsis
12 Submission of Project Reports
13 Student Support Services and Student Grievances, pre-admission Inquiry of various courses in IGNOU

Here is the attachment for Application Form for Issue of Provisional Certificate:

Last edited by sumit; 12th December 2019 at 09:47 AM.
28th June 2016, 05:44 PM
sandip.more86@gmail.com

i was completed my MBA in june 2013, and received provisional certificate, where i can get original degree certificate & what is procedure
5th August 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

How to get b com Degree Certificate Form in IGNOU
26th August 2017, 12:59 PM
Sufja khatoon

Sir I have completed my bed in 2016 but I am unable to know how I get my original degree please sir give procedure to fill form for it
15th September 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i am working software development but need to bca certificate and i am student math.
29th March 2018, 12:30 PM
sudeepjhr8@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudeepjhr8@gmail.com
i was completed my B.Com(Major)Dec 2017, and received provisional certificate, where i can get original degree certificate & what is procedure
kindly quickly Inform me Beacouse very Needed My graduation Origianl Passing Certificate For territorial Army Commission Officer Ncc Special Entry Recruitment Purposs So Iam Sending My Parmanent address:- Name:- SUDEEP CHAKRABORTY.
c/o. SANKAR CHAKRABORTY.
Add:- BEHIND SUB POST OFFICE JHARIA.
Street:- FATEHPUR MOHALLA ,NEAR RAM CHANDRA DAL ROAD
(BALU GADDA) HOUSENo:_54. JHARIA.
AT/P.o+P.s:- JHARIA. DISTRICT:-DHANBAD.
Pincodeno:-828111.STATE:- JHARKHAND.
(EASTERN CENTRAL ZONE)
MobileNo:- 09031945596/ 09051687460.
E-mailId:-sudeepjhr8@gmail.com
sudeepjhr8@rediffmail.com
Sir Please Kindly quick ready for Reference and Inform me either sending Application Form in apply Through original Certificate.
My Programme Code:-BDP /B.Com
my En-Rollmentno:- 137621866
Passing Yrs:- December 2017
regional Centre:- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
Study Centre:- P.K. Roy Memorial College Dhanbad , Saraidhela. Code no:-0503
2nd December 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the fee charged for getting Original Certificate of Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU)?
2nd December 2019, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU) annually held its convocation on its different regional centres of IGNOU. IGNOU Candidates can watch the live webcast of Convocation from IGNOU Online website.

IGNOU 32nd Convocation 2019 Important Dates

Registration Started on 8th February 2019

Last Date of Online Registration: 10th March 2019

Date of 32nd Convocation: 3rd April 2019 (Wednesday) Confirmed

Timing: 10:30 AM

Venue of Convocation: IGNOU Headquarters, New Delhi and simultaneously at concerned IGNOU Regional Centres

Chief Guest of Convocation: Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu (India’s Vice President)

Dress Code for Male Candidates: White or Cream colored Indian Dress

Dress Code for Female Candidates: Salwar Kameez or Sari or Salwar Kurta (White or Cream colored)

Eligibility for 32nd Convocation

One who has completed the degree or diploma programme in TEE December 2017 and June 2018 are eligible to register for 32nd Convocation through online.

They were invited for awarding of Original Degree Certificate at convocation. So the convocation was only for those candidates who had completed degree or diploma courses.

For Certificate/PG Certificate Programme:

If one has completed programme in Certificate or Post Graduate Certificate than one is not needed to register for convocation. Certificate of completion of the programme will be sent to post from IGNOU University to the provided address.

Candidates of BTCM, BNS, MCA, MBA, M Com etc. must register themselves and paid requisite fees to IGNOU to attend convocation.

Fees for Original Certification: Rs. 600 (per certificate)

Candidates attended the convocation in their nearby city of the regional centre and got their certificate from any of the nearby regional centres. If one couldn’t attend convocation but paid fees for it than degree certificate was sent by post after completion of convocation.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in