2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd August 2014, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU MCA Question Papers

Here I am providing the list of few questions of IGNOU MCA Question Paper which you are looking for .

(a) List and explain the functions of various windows that are displayed when the Visual Basic application gets loaded in the design mode. (10)
(b) For each of the category of the functions given below, give at least three functions, their purpose and an example for each: (10)
(i) String functions
(ii) Financial functions

(c) Write an event procedure in VB to simulate the handset of a mobile-phone covering the features like contacts, messages,settings and log (for the calls)" Design a sample layout. Make necessary assumptions, if needed, and list them.

(a) With the help of an example, write the process of creating a procedure using the insert procedure dialog box. (8)

(c) Write an event procedure in VB to check whether the given string is a palindrome or not and find the length of the string also. (7)

(a) Write the file extension names for the following VB files:

(i) Project file
(ii) Form module file
(iii) Custom control file
(iv) Standard modules file
(v) Class module files
(vi) Resource file

(b) Write an event procedure in VB to find the sum and average of the list of 3 “n" numbers given as input. Draw the layout of the user interface also. (6)

(a) Write the step-by-step procedure to change the design of the existing table. Illustrate this with the help of an example. (9)

(b) Explain the functionalities of the following controls, when placed on VB-form: (6)

(i) Db list
(ii) Db Combo
(iii) Db Grid

Explain the following terms used in the object linking and embedding:

(i) Object
(ii) Linked object
(iii) Embedded object
(iv) Container application
(v) Source application

1st December 2014, 06:51 PM
pushpak sarangi

Re: IGNOU MCA Question Papers