2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th January 2013, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU June Exam Hall Ticket Download

You are looking for the download the IGNOU June Exam Hall Ticket, I am forwarding a link from where you can get the IGNOU June Exam Hall Ticket.

The link is:

community.ignou.ac.in/hall/hall0612.asp

After going on above link it’ll display a page that looks same as the screen shot given below, on that link first of all you’ll enter Nine Digit Enrolment Number, and then Select Program & then click on submit.

30th January 2013, 02:04 PM
Super Moderator

You are looking for the download the IGNOU June Exam Hall Ticket, I am forwarding a link from where you can get the IGNOU June Exam Hall Ticket.

The link is:

community.ignou.ac.in/hall/hall0612.asp

After going on above link it’ll display a page that looks same as the screen shot given below, on that link first of all you’ll enter Nine Digit Enrolment Number, and then Select Program & then click on submit.

30th May 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to get IGNOU Hall Ticket / Admit Card for OPENMAT XXXVII Entrance Exam so please give me procedure to download?
30th May 2015, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you procedure to download IGNOU Hall Ticket / Admit Card for OPENMAT XXXVII Entrance Exam.

Procedure to download IGNOU Hall Ticket for OPENMAT XXXVII Entrance Test:

1. Go to the official website of IGNOU (Indra Gandhi National Open University) which appears like:

Give snap shot:

2. Click on “Student Zone” form the top of the homepage then the new webpage will open and appears like:

Give snap shot:

3. Click on “Results” form the webpage then the new webpage will open and appears like:

Give snap shot:

4. Click on “Hall Ticket of Openmat XXXVII Entrance Examination 2015” link then the new webpage will open and appears like:

Give snap shot:

5. Enter your “NAME” and “Date of Birth” or “9 digit Enrolment Number” in given text boxes and click on “Submit” button.

6. Webpage of your Hall Ticket will be on your screen, save it.

Contact Details:
IGNOU (Indra Gandhi National Open University)
RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B
Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi 110037 ‎
011 2953 3869

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=IGNOU,+delhi&hl=en-IN&ll=28.549243,77.12971&spn=0.011479,0.02105&gbv= 2&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in