2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th March 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: IGNOU FST 01 Assignment

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnanakumar View Post
Respected Sir I am searching for the Indira Gandhi National Open University FST 01 Assignment so please can you give me the question papers of assignment 01and also provide me the page where I can download the assignment?
Sir, Please send. the Q paper of FST - 01 of session 2014-15
20th March 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawindra Theingh View Post
Sir pl help me by sending ignou FST-01 assignment 2014-15 question paper. I'll be very much thankful to you.
... If you recv the same thn pls help I alos required the FST01 assignment term of june 15...

SSAli
20th March 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawindra Theingh View Post
Sir pl help me by sending ignou FST-01 assignment 2014-15 question paper. I'll be very much thankful to you.
... If you recv the same thn pls help me bcz I also required the FST01 assignment term of june 15...

SSAli
22nd March 2015, 06:45 PM

I am student if BTS I need FST 01 Assignment 2015 if u have so pls give mei
Khan.amir2k10@gmail.com
26th March 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

need a FST1 2014-2015 assignments urgently
21st May 2015, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Will you please provide the Indira Gandhi National Open University , Foundation Course in Science and Technology Assignment questions ?
21st May 2015, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing the list of few Indira Gandhi National Open University ,Foundation Course in Science and Technology Assignment questions which you are looking for .

1. a) Compare the life styles and the level of scientific and technical know how of sixteenth century Europe and sixteenth century India. What are the reasons that keep India lagging behind the western countries in almost all areas related to development? (5)

b) Describe the features of the Indian state and the social organization that helped the
growth of science and technology in the Maurya and Gupta period. (5)

2. a) Describe two major ways of exploring the universe. Discuss two kinds of information that each of them has provided about the universe. (5)

b) i) Name two incidents that have created a great deal of interest in the planets Mars
and Jupiter, respectively.

ii) Explain two differences between astronomy and astrology. Discuss why
astrology cannot be considered to be a science. (2+3)

3. a) Discuss the impact of freedom movement on the development of science and technology in pre-independent India. (5)
b) Explain briefly the theory of chemical evolution and its scientific basis. (5)

4. a) Describe as to how the age of fossils of plant and animals etc. is determined. (5)
b) Describe the types of natural resources available on our earth. (5)

5. a) What are the consequences of deforestations? Suggest three conservation measures to counter deforestation. (5)
b) Differentiate between primary and secondary pollutants. (5)

6. a) Discuss briefly the major problems area of agriculture in modern India. (5)
b) Explain why pure drinking water, clean food, hygienic habits and environmental
sanitation are necessary for the prevention of infection diseases? (5)

7. a) Compare the way of learning through stimulus and response with that by reward and punishment method. (5)
b) Explain with the help of an example how communication can change the political
scenario.

8. a) Discuss with the help of examples, how small scale industry can benefit by the use of
technology. (5)

b) What are the problems a country may encounter when it decides to improve the
technology developed in other nations? (5)

9. a) Describe major achievements of the Indian nuclear programme of using nuclear
energy for peaceful purposes. (5)

b) Describe ways in which the use of computers has benefited users. (5)

10. a) How can scientific temper help faster self-reliance? (5)

b) Select one of the modern technologies discussed in Units 29 and 30. Analyse its
impact on our society
20th June 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

IGNOU FST 01 Assignment

My friend is studying at IGNOU University. He told me to provide him FST 01 Assignment in pdf format. But know I don’t have any information about this. So please tell me from where I can download FST 01 Assignment to submit at IGNOU University? Please give it to me in pdf format.
29th June 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

sir
I have submitted my fst assignment in ignou study center keralavarma Thrissur enroll no:105043103 now i completed all examination and assignment but the fst assignment not showing in my grade card kindly update as soon as possible thank you very much.
1st August 2015, 07:11 AM

Respected Sir I am searching for the Indira Gandhi National Open University FST 01 Assignment so please can you give me the question papers of assignment 01and also provide me the page where I can download the assignment?

Tags
assignment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in