2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Ignou emba

I completed graduation and I want to do Executive MBA in Hospitality Management course from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) so tell me the eligibility criteria for this course? Also provide me the course structure of executive MBA in Hospitality Management?
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitm emba
Jnu emba
IIM Calcutta EMBA
EMBA VS MBA Salary
What Is EMBA
Lbs emba
MBA EMBA Difference
EMBA In India
Difference Between MBA and EMBA
Emba jnu
Gsu emba
EMBA in USA
EMBA from IGNOU
Uci emba
Mit emba
EMBA in Canada
Emba mit
Mba vs emba
MBA eMBA ero
Gmu emba
19th June 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ignou emba

Hello sir, I want admission in Indira Gandhi National Open University for EMBA. Is there any one can give me fees structure of Indira Gandhi National Open University for EMBA?
19th June 2018, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ignou emba

Distance Learning MBA offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University. The EMBA is one of the most in Demand distance learning courses in India.

It is also ranked at a very significant position among the universities offering Master of Business Administration course in the distance Learning mode,

IGNOU primarily offers its MBA program through the Open Distance Learning Mode (ODL) also known as correspondence learning. It is one of the most sought after version of the MBA programs offered by IGNOU.

IGNOU Distance MBA Fee Structure:

The total fee for the distance MBA program is ₹ 31,500.

The fee can be broken down as follows:

Total fee for IGNOU Distance MBA

Total number of courses in the program= 21

The fee per course= ₹ 1,500

The total program fee = ₹ 1,500 21 = ₹ 31,500

Eligibility:

Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for admission to IGNOUs management programs.

Candidates Should be a graduate in any discipline and must have 50% marks for graduation if you are from general category.

If they belong to the reserved category, then they need to have only 45% marks for graduation. 3 Years managerial or supervisory experience is also required (Experience after graduation).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in