2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU Degree Certificate

What is the fee for application form to get Degree Certificate from IGNOU? I have done BBA from IGNOU. Now I want my Degree Certificate. So pls provide me application form to apply for Degree Certificate. What Documents I have to attach with the application form, pls tell me?
Similar Threads
Thread
VTU Degree Certificate
YCMOU Degree Certificate
PTU Degree Certificate
VNSGU Degree Certificate
degree certificate
b.com degree certificate
degree certificate- reg.
SGBAU Degree Certificate
Degree Certificate Of BPUT
Provisional Degree Certificate PTU
How to Get Degree Certificate From MDU Rohtak
VTU Original Degree Certificate
AMIE Degree Certificate
Get Degree Certificate IGNOU
BPUT Degree Certificate
collection of b.ed degree certificate
6th May 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: IGNOU Degree Certificate

Can you tell me about the requisite fee for getting degree/diploma certificate for 33rd Convocation 2020 in IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)?
6th May 2020, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU Degree Certificate

The requisite fee and other details for getting degree/diploma certificate for 33rd Convocation 2020 in IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) are as follows:

33rd Convocation 2020

Last date for online registration is 5th February, 2020 for 33rd Convocation which was held on 17th February, 2020.

Students completed their Programmes in December-2018/ June-2019 Term-End Examinations were eligible for award of original Certificate at this Convocation.

Eligible students needed to register for obtaining the degree/diploma certificate and pay the requisite fee of Rs.600/- per certificate through On-line mode only.

One had to attend the Convocation and collect the certificate at one’s Regional Centre where the student belongs to, and not at any other Regional Centre.

In case, Convocation is not held at the Regional Centre where the student belongs to, one shall have to attend the Convocation at other nearby Regional Centre which may be mostly in the same state.

If one was not invited to attend the Convocation or could not attend the Convocation even after submission of the requisite fee, the certificates will be sent by post by the concerned Regional Centre, The degree/diploma certificates will be sent by the concerned Regional Centre, after the convocation is over.

Similarly one who had not paid the Convocation Registration Fee shall have to contact the concerned Regional Centre and collect the degree certificate on paying the fee of Rs.600/- per certificate.

Certificate/PG Certificate Programme and DPE students were not required to register and pay the requisite fee. Their certificates were sent by post, after the convocation.

Important Dates of IGNOU 33rd Convocation 2020

Starting Date of Online Registration: 25/26th January 2020

Last Date of Online Registration: 5th February 2020 (Confirmed)

Fees for IGNOU Convocation: Rs. 600 (per certificate)

Date of IGNOU 33rd Convocation: 17th February 2020 (Confirmed)

Convocation Timing: 12:00 PM

The Venue of Convocation: IGNOU Headquarters, New Delhi and simultaneously at concerned IGNOU Regional Centres

Chief Guest of Convocation: Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishark’ (HRD Minister of India)

Dress Code for Male Candidates: White or Cream colour Indian Dress

Dress Code for Female Candidates: Salwar Kameez or Sari or Salwar Kurta (White or Cream colour)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in