2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th June 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU BDP Solved Assignment

Here I am searching for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Certificate Programme in the Teaching of English as a Second Language for Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP) solved assignment, how can I get that, would you like to provide here IGNOU BDP solved assignment???
Similar Threads
Thread
Solved Assignment Of LPU
MBA Solved Assignment
IGNOU CFN Solved Assignment
Solved assignment of IGNOU MBA Dec
IGNOU BCA Solved Assignment 2nd SEM
IGNOU BCA Solved Assignment in
IGNOU MCA Assignments Solved Assignment
IGNOU MCA 5th Sem Solved Assignment
EHD 06 Assignment IGNOU Solved
BCA Solved Assignment Of IGNOU-14
IGNOU ECO 13 Solved Assignment
Mhd Solved Assignment IGNOU
IGNOU EEC 11 solved assignment
IGNOU AED-01 Solved Assignment
IGNOU TS 6 assignment solved
MBA IGNOU Solved Assignment
EPS-12 IGNOU Solved Assignment
IGNOU IBO-01 Solved Assignment
IGNOU BPP OSS Solved Assignment
IGNOU MBA Solved Assignment Jan
13th June 2015, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IGNOU BDP Solved Assignment

As you need Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Certificate Programme in the Teaching of English as a Second Language for Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP) solved assignment, here I am giving:

1 Write short notes on the following: 20 i Skimming and Scanning ii What is Practitioner Research? iii The Direct and Indirect approach to teaching conversation iv Problems in teaching writing 2a Why is it generally said that teaching based on “Teacher Talk” should not be the predominant mode in the language class? Discuss. 10

2b Why is it necessary to have pair work and group work as an important component of the teaching-learning process? What is the role of a teacher in an interactive class? 10

3 Discuss some of the enabling skills which are common to both the development of reading and listening. 20

4 Why is teaching of Grammar important? What are the current trends in teaching Grammar? 20

5 Process-based research of writing has revolutionized its teaching. Refer to your experience of being a teacher and learner to comment on this statement.

IGNOU BDP Solved assignment

Tags
assignment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in