2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2013, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IFFCO Recruitment Notification

Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), is the world’s leading and largest fertilizer manufacturing and marketing
Company whose marketing Offices are spread across in all the States and Union Territories with Corporate Office located in New Delhi.

IFFCO latest recruitment of 2013 is for the post of Security Officer

Eligibility:

Candidate who is Retired/ Retiring Hony Capt./ Hony Lt. from Army.
Candidate passed Graduate/ Metric with Army 1st Class certificate of Education can also be considered.

Age Limit: Maximum age should be 50 year as on 01 Feb 2013

Last date to apply for this post: 20 Feb 2013

This seems last date is already over, whenever any new recruitment will announce we will let you know.

For more detail you can directly contact at:

Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
IFFCO Sadan, C-1, District Centre,
Saket Place, New Delhi - 110017
Phone: 011-42592626,26542625
Fax: 011-42592650
18th November 2015, 07:32 PM
pcsingh2@gmail.com

Myself is Purna Chandra Singh ,a civil engineer and resident of Village -Tentulipada of Dist -Jagatsinghpur, PS-Tirtol, Cuttack-Paradip road. I have more than 10 years of experience in the field of civil engineering works . I am writing to express my interest in joining your team as an Engineer-civil.

I am writing to outline my rich experience and successful track record as a Senior Engineer in civil as a Professional with over 10 years’ experience in construction of various structures in monitoring, supervising, estimating, billing, preparation of BOQ, tender documents, DPR & surveying, tracing of map ,plans, controlling manpower & machine in mines and plant area, which I believe shall make a very significant contribution to enhance the revenue of your esteemed organization while improving operational efficiency.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purna chandra Singh
Is there any latest recruitment notice by Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, if it have then please let me know about that??
14th December 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to know about the IFCO Recuritment for the post of the Graduate Trainee? As I wants to apply for the post ?
14th December 2015, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the recruitment of the IFCO for the Graduate trainee let me tell you that the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IIFCO) has invited applications for the recruitment of Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07-12-2015

The details of this job vacancies are given below :

Name of the Post: Agriculture Graduate Trainee

Eligiblity Criteria :

Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 30 years Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST & 3 years for OBC candidates.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Sc. (Agriculture), M.Sc. (Agriculture).

Selection Process: Short-listed candidates will be called for online test/ personal interview.

Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate should have valid email id & contact no.
2. go to the official site of the Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited
3. Click on the link “Careers”.from the menus
4. Select the desired Post.
5. Click on “Click to apply on-line”.
6. Select the Post applied for & read all the instructions.
7. Click on “New Registration” to register and login.
8. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
9. Take printout of application for future use.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in