2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

Opening of sales manager in Andrapradesh and Karnataka is reffered in the official site of IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited

Educational Qualification- Graduation /MBAs preferred

Work Experience – 10 to 15 years of experience in Telecom/FMCG Sector in sales domain

Salary: Rs 600,000 Per Annum

Candidates are asked to mail their reume with full details to gen.iksl@iffco.in within 7 days.

Responsibilities:;

Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.

Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.

Distributor management

Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.

Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Team, which consists of on roll and off roll persons.

Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.

Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.

Provides timely feed back to senior management regarding performance.

Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
3rd November 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited Jobs

Hello, I want to join the IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited and I want to know that is there any jobs available right now.
3rd November 2015, 03:33 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, here I am providing you the details of the job available in the IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited in October 2015 as under:

Position:

Call Centre Agents ( CCA)

Qualification required:

Candidates who want to apply need to be graduate in the horticulture or the similar course such as Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Dairying, Fisheries, Poultry, Bee Keeping, Sericulture, Aquaculture, Agri. Engineering, Agri. Marketing, Biotechnology, Home Science etc., from a recognized Agriculture/Horticultural/Veterinary University.

Skills required:

Candidates need to know the computer knowledge
Candidates need to know the local or the state language
Candidates need to be experience in the agricultural field foe at least 1 year

Job workings:

The job involves working on shifts. During 6 AM to 10.00 PM. The KCCs will operate on all days including Sundays and Holidays.

Contact details:
Address:
IFFCO HOUSE
Behind Satyam Cineplexes
34, Nehru Place
New Delhi, Delhi-110019
Phone:
011-46729920
6th December 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Vikas borade shahbaznawaz1;298]Sir I am searching for the job and I found that some vacancies are available in the
Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited Kisan Sanchar Limited so please can you give me the details of jobs and provide me the fee details to apply for the Jobs?[/QUOTE]
23rd September 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am B-Tech graudate and I have 3 years of exp. in Electronics and Communication.
I want to join IFFCO so is any jobs opening right now?
19th December 2019, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me where on the official website of IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited (IKSL) will I get information latest job openings as I want to apply in it as per my profile?
19th December 2019, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

To get information latest job openings on the official website of IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited (IKSL) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited (IKSL)

Click to “Career” on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job openings

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Territory Manager

Planning and Execution of the Targets for the assigned districts, Appointment and Mentoring of the Marketing Associates, Branding, Promotion and Ground Activities, Prepare report by collecting and analysing the data and summarize them & Create good liaison with Airtel, IKSL SPOC, distributor and retailer...

Executive
-Responsible to support and coordinate business development activities across the Country. Coordination with in-house team -Responsible to align and maintain Advisory campaigns. Coordination with respective clients, ensuring timely execution of campaigns, timely MIS reporting of campaigns Proposal writing for new business development activities, writing impact reports, conducting baseline surveys Research on exploring new business opportunities in agri-tech space..

Territory Manager
Planning and Execution of the Targets for the assigned districts, Appointment and Mentoring of the Marketing Associates, Branding, Promotion and Ground Activities, Prepare report by collecting and analysing the data and summarize them & Create good liaison with Airtel, IKSL SPOC, distributor and retailer...

Territory Manager

Farm Tele Advisor
Would be responsible for solving all the queries of Farmers related to agriculture and allied discipline BSc (Agriculture) with good communication skills and understanding of local language is must. They will be acting as an technical consultant to guide the farmers regarding their agri related queries and issues...

Executive Operations
Executive Operations..

Territory Manager

Planning and Execution of the Targets for the assigned districts, Appointment and Mentoring of the Marketing Associates, Branding, Promotion and Ground Activities, Prepare report by collecting and analysing the data and summarize them & Create good liaison with Airtel, IKSL SPOC, distributor and retailer

Sales Executive
Post training, selling Life Insurance product Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers and providing them information about the product Generating business by closing the leads

Contact Detail:
IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Limited (IKSL)
IFFCO House
34, Nehru Place
New Delhi- 110019
011-46729902
info@iffcokisan.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in