2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th April 2013, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IEEE JOIN Membership

as you want to join the IEEE membership so here I am telling you procedure for it ..

====firstly you have to go on the official website of IEEE .
==then click on the IEEE Membership Application option which is given on the Home page of it ..
==so you will get a page for the login process so filled your User name and password then click on the login option .
===after login process you can easily filled the application form the membership of it .

Here I am attaching image for the login page..

IEEE JOIN Membership

contact details :
Media contacts

IEEE Corporate Communications
Phone: +1 732 562 6820
Fax: +1 732 981 9511
16th February 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how I join IEEE? How I become member of IEEE? Please provide me membership process to join IEE to become member o IEEE?
16th February 2016, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

IEEE membership offers access to technical innovation, cutting-edge information, networking opportunities, and exclusive member benefits.

Process to become member of IEEE:

You can join IEEE by completing the online membership application. IEEE offer the following membership types:

Professional Membership:

This membership only for individuals who are contributing or working in a technology or engineering field of IEEE

Student/Graduate Student Membership:

For individuals studying at least part time in a technology or engineering field at an accredited institution, To qualify for student rates include: School Accreditation, Type of Degree, also your start and graduation date.

If candidates do not have a credit card, they need to complete the online application, but choose the Print and Mail/Fax with payment option on the shipping page.

And mail their completed application along with their payment to:

IEEE Application Processing
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA
Or, you may fax it to: + 732 981 0225

New members that join between 1 March and 15 August are billed at half-off the full-year membership dues, and receive membership benefits through 31 December.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in