2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th August 2015, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IDRBT India

Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT) is a banking research institute established in 1996 by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It is located in Hyderabad, India.
As you told me that you want to take admission for Phd in IDRBT, so here I am providing you the info related to this

Academic Qualification :

You should have 60% aggregarte in one of these (Relaxation for Reserved class of 5%)
-Masters Degree in any Engineering / Technology;
-M.Phil. in Mathematics OR Statistics OR Electronics
-B.E / B.Tech. OR Masters Degree in Computer Applications / Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Information Systems/ Internet Technology/ Geoinformatics/ Bio-informatics

Apart from this you should have keen interest to work in any of the various areas of Banking Technology such as Information Technology in Banking; Financial Networks and Applications; Electronic Payments and Settlement Systems; Security Technologies for the Financial Sector and closely related areas
Annual Intake:
Upto Eight (General - 04; OBC - 02, SC - 01, ST - 01).
Fellowship:
IDRBT provides monthly fellowship of Rs. 14,000/- in the first & second year and Rs.15,000/- in the third year.
I am attaching a file here which will provide you the detailed info about Phd admission
IDRBT India Phd admission
IDRBT | Ph.D Programme
For more info contact:
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
NMDC Colony, Castle Hills, Venkatadri Colony, Masab Tank
Hyderabad, Telangana 500028

[MAP]Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology Hyderabad, Telangana[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in