2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd August 2014, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ICICI PO Exam Pattern

ICICI PO selection process consists of following stages:
1.Aptitude Test (Written).
2.Group Discussion (also called as Group Task).
3. Psychometric Profiling.
4. Interview.

ICICI PO exam Written Aptitude Test Pattern:
ICICI Written test consists of following sections:
Section 1: Numerical Reasoning (20 Questions in 30 Mins)
Section 2: Verbal Reasoning (30 Questions in 10 Mins) Analogy, Comprehension
Section 3: Figurative Questions (20 Questions in10 Mins)
Section 4: Logical Reasoning (25 Questions in 20 Mins)
Data sufficiency in 15 Questions.
Data Interpretation in 10 Questions

1) Mrs. Watsherface had a garage sale. A custmer named Gina bought an old lamp and a rug. She paid a total of $5.25 for everything. The rug cost 25 cents more than the lamp. How much did each cost?

Answer: The lamp cost $ 2.50 and the rug cost $ 2.75

2) SlowRun Express runs between Bangalore and Mumbai, For the up as well as the down journey, the train leaves the starting station at 10:00 PM everyday and reaches the destination at 11:30 PM after three days.Mr. Haani once travelled by SlowRun Express from Mumbai to Bangalore. How many SlowRun Express did he cross during his journey?

Answer: Mr. Haani crossed 7 SlowRun Expresses during his journey.

3) In a certain year, the number of girls who graduated from City High School was twice the number of boys. If 3/4 of the girls and 5/6 of the boys went to college immediately after graduation, what fraction of the graduates that year went to college immediately after graduation?

Answer: Assume that number of boys graduated from City High School = B
Therefore, number of girls graduated from City High School = 2*B
It is given that 3/4 of the girls and 5/6 of the boys went to college immediately
after graduation.
Hence, total students went to college
= (3/4)(2*B) + (5/6)(B)
= B * (3/2 + 5/6)
= (7/3)B
Fraction of the graduates that year went to college immediately after graduation
= [(7/3)B] / [3*B]
= 7/9
Therefore, the answer is 7/9

4) A mule and a donkey were carrying full sacks on their backs.The mule started complaining that his load was too heavy. The donkey said to him "Why are you complaining? If you gave me one of your sacks I'd have double what you have and if I give you one of my sacks we'd have an even amount.How many sacks were each of them carrying? Give the minimal possible answer.

Answer: The mule was carrying 5 sacks and the donkey was carrying 7 sacks.

5) Two people enter a race in whick you run to a point and back. Person A runs 20 mph to and from the point. Person B runs to the point going 10 mph and 30 mph going back. Who came in first?

Answer: Person A came in first.

6) Mark ate half of a pizza on Monday. He ate half of what was left on Tuesday and so on. He followed this pattern for one week. How much of the pizza would he have eaten during the week?

Answer: Mark would have ate 127/128 (99.22%) of the pizza during the week.

7) In the General meeting of "Friends Club, Sameer said, "The repairs to the Club will come to a total of Rs 3120 and I propose that this amount should be met by the members, each paying an equal amount. The proposal was immediately agreed. However, four members of the Club chose to resign, leaving the remaining members to pay an extra Rs 26 each.How many members did the Club originally have?

Answer: The Club originally had 24 members.

8) If you look at a clock and the time is 3:15.What is the angle between the hour and the minute hands? ( The answer to this is not zero!)

Answer: 7.5 degrees
12th February 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I’m going to join entrance exam of ICICI bank PO. For this exam it is my first experience I don’t have any idea about the paper pattern of ICICI bank PO paper. Can any one provide me ICICI PO exam pattern?
12th February 2016, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

ICICI bank invites for the interested candidates who wants to get job in banking sector. The exam paper of ICICI bank PO is online based exam.

ICICI bank PO exam selection process consists of following stages:
Aptitude Test (Written)
Group Discussion (also called as Group Task)
Psychometric Profiling
Interview

Syllabus for ICICI Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Exams

English
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Logical Reasoning
Computer Awareness

ICICI Written test consists of following sections:

Verbal Reasoning (30 Questions in 10 Mins) Analogy, Comprehension
Numerical Reasoning (20 Questions in 30 Mins)
Figurative Questions (20 Questions in10 Mins)
Logical Reasoning (25 Questions in 20 Mins)
Data Interpretation in 10 Questions
Data sufficiency in 15 Questions

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in