2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2015, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: ICICI Mutual Fund Online

I have knowledge about the ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Schemes, Instant Online Activation as well as How you sell mutual funds over the Internet, so here I am telling you about it as you want.

ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Schemes

ICICI Prudential Asset Management Companies (AMC) is one of the leading asset management company in India.

Only KYC compliant customers can invest in mutual fund schemes.

ICICI Prudential AMC's endeavour is to bridge the gap between savings & investments to help create long term wealth & value for investors through innovation, consistency & sustained risk adjusted performance.

Invest in ICICI Prudential mutual fund schemes at your convenience and fulfill your long term & short term financial goals.

Choose from an array of schemes according to your financial needs and investment objectives.

Invest today a lump sum amount or start a systematic investment plan (SIP).

Instant Online Activation

Follow four simple steps of:

Step 1
Online verification of folio number and email ID

Step 2
Online Verification of account details

Step 3
Set up secret question

Step 4
Use the IPIN to activate the account

How you sell mutual funds over the Internet;

You can view your current Mutual Fund units under "My funds" at current 'Net Asset Value (NAV)

You can redeem the Units displayed under "My funds"

Only mutual funds that are bought through Invest@ease can be redeemed through this service.

Select the Scheme and click on the Redemption option .

You can Redeem 'All Units ' or 'Partial' units of the selected scheme , specifying the units / amount you wish to redeem .

The transaction will be processed within 2 - 4 days and the redemption proceeds will be credited directly into your bank account .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in