2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th February 2013, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: ICET Previous Question Papers and Syllabus

You want syllabus of ICET so I am providing you:

GENERAL INFORMATION: 200 Questions(200 Marks;Time:150 min)

Section-A: Analytical Ability: 75Q(75M)

1. Data Sufficiency: 20Q(20 marks)

A question is given followed by data I the form of two statements labelled as I and II. If the data given in I alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice(1) is The correct answer. If both , I and II put together are sufficient to answer the questions but neither statement alone is sufficient then choice(3) is the correct answer. If both I and II put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed then choice(4) is correct answer.

2. Problem solving 55Q(55M)

a) Sequences and series 25Q(25marks)

Analogies of numbers and alphabets, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b:c:d relationship; odd thing out; missing number in a sequence or a series.

b) Data Analysis 10Q(10M)

The data given in a table. Graphs Bar diagram, pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a passage is to be analysed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.

c) Coding and Decoding problems: 10Q(10M)

A code pattern of English Alphabets is given, A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.

d) Date, Time & Arrangement problems: 10Q(10M)

Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and Schedules ; seating arrangements, symbols and notation interpretation.

Complete syllabus is given in pdf file. You are free to download it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICET Syllabus.pdf (8.5 KB, 76 views)

Tags
previous papers, syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in