2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st July 2015, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS RFP Recruitment

No right now in June 2015, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has not publish any latest recruitment for RFP Writer, last in 2012 IBPS publish recruitment for RPF writer, here I am giving details:

RPF Writer

Eligibility:
The person should have experience of writing RFP especially in the area of IT, he/she should have in-depth knowledge of Hardware, Software, Security, Operating-Systems, Networking etc.

This work will be on ADHOC basis depending on the emerging needs and should not be treated as a permanent position in IBPS.

RFP of an average size should not exceed more than 5 days of delivery.

IBPS RPF Writer notification

30th November 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know eligibility of vacancy of RFP Writer which was declared by IBPS in 2012 so here can you please give me details ?
30th November 2015, 01:38 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea there was vacancy of RFP Writer which was declared by IBPS in 2012 and here I am giving you details :-

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), a premier Institute set up by the Banking Industry, is engaged in research based manpower selection

Name of the post

RFP Writer

Eligibility

Aspiring person should have experience of writing RFP especially in the area of IT, he/she should have in-depth knowledge of Hardware, Software, Security, Operating-Systems, Networking etc.

This work will be on adhoc basis depending on the emerging needs and should not be treated as a permanent position in IBPS.

RFP of an average size should not exceed more than 5 days of delivery.

How To Apply:

Interested person send your resume (giving their work experience, key areas of expertise in technology, , official positions hold during last five years etc) to “Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

Last date was 5 september 2012

Address

IBPS House, 90’ D.P.Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic Off
Western Express Highway,
Kandivali (East),
Mumbai – 400 101.”

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in