2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: IBPS Preparation Online

Hello sir I had clear my graduation with 60% from MDSU. Now I have interest in bank jobs. can you please provide information related to IBPS Online Preparation ?
8th December 2015, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IBPS Preparation Online

Dear friend this the reply of your query we provide you information related to IBPS online preparation . you can prefer online books for IBPS also you can prefer online mock test. There are many web site provide study material. We provide you some example of question with subject. here this information as follows

Subject name
Arithmetic Aptitude

Reasoning

General Awareness

Computer Knowledge

English Aptitude

General Awareness question

1. Dharia Committee is famous in the financial circle because of its suggestions regarding –
Public Distribution System Banking Regulations
Capital Adequacy Ratio
Urban Cooperative Banks
Basel Regulations
Sol: Option (1)

2. All the Indian banks have been asked by the RBI to comply with the Basel III norms. In which year were the regulations regarding Basel I introduced?
Sol:
Option (2)

Daily Current Affairs –

Trending India has jumped 12 places in the Ease of Doing Business Report 2015 as per the estimates of World Bank. It is now 130th out of 189 countries.

Singapore tops the chart with New Zealand following suit The 3rd phase of polling is underway in Bihar with the fates of as many as 50 seats will be decided in this phase of the polls

EXAM FORMAT

Phase I (Preliminary Exam):
There will be three sections, English Language , Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability
2. Phase II (Mains Exam):
An ONLINE Computer Based Test mode where the candidates will be shown section-wise questions on a computer screen. There will be four sections, English Language; General Awareness, Marketing & Computers; Data Analysis & Interpretation; Reasoning (High Level) each carrying 50 marks.
3. Phase III (Interview):
There will be an interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in