2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2012, 02:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IB Recruitment May

Intelligence Bureau (IB) is a government department works for the security of official places. IB is the world's oldest intelligence agency. IB is working under Ministry of Home Affairs Government of India.
As you looking for the recruitment in Intelligence Bureau. So we are providing you information about current vacancies in IB.

Now IB required the post of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer ACIO Executive Recruitment 2012. 750 total vacancies are required by IB. the last date for applying online for this job is 21-7-2012. The examination will organize in various places on 23-9-2012.

Minimum qualification graduation is required for this post. and computer knowledge is desirable for this post.

Some other posts are required by IB:
IB Security Assistant (Executive) Recruitment
Intelligence Bureau Personal Assistant Recruitment
Intelligence Bureau Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment

If you think you are eligible for any of the above mentioned posts, let me know so that I can provide you the complete details of the IB company and the job description for these posts.
3rd December 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to get information about the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment which was published in May. So here can you provide me information about it?
3rd December 2015, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

As per your request here I am telling you about the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment which was published in May.

As on date November 2015 this jobs are not available, but here I am telling you about it as you want for a rough idea.

IB Vacancy Details:

Total No. of Posts: 05
Name of the Posts: Senior Mechanic
1. UR: 03 Posts
2. OBC: 01 Post
3. SC: 01 Post

Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-

Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-

Age Limit:
Applicant’s age should be lie between18 to 27 years. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification:
Applicants should have Matriculation with minimum two years’ Industrial Training Institute pass certificate in Web Off-set Printing Technology or Printing Technology.

Selection Process:

Applicants was selected based on their performance in written examination, trade test & interview.

Important date;
Eligible applicants could apply online through the website from 25-04-2015 to 10-05-2015 at 23:59 Hrs.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in