2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th May 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

IAS Exam Is Tough Or Easy

I want to apply for the Indian Administrative Service exam so please tell me is the Indian Administrative Service exam is easy exam or tough? Can I clear this exam without joining the coaching of it? Give me some preparation tips so that I can clear this exam with good marks?
Similar Threads
Thread
Easy Optional Subject for IAS Exam
Is CAT Exam Tough
Is AIIMS Tough
JEE Advanced Paper Tough or Easy
CAT Exam Easy
Is AIIMS Exam Tough
How Tough Is ONGC Exam
NEET Exam was tough
Is SSC CGL tough
Is IAS/IPS exam preparation with job or study tough
Is IBPS Exam Easy
Is MBA Tough
AFCAT Exam Is Easy
Is NIFT Exam Easy
IBPS PO Exam Very Tough
Is CDS Exam Easy
Is It Easy To Clear NIFT Entrance Exam
Easy Ways To Crack IBPS PO Exam
Which books are easy and more effective to prepare for Bank PO Exam? Bank PO exam bo
Physics & Chemistry Compartment exam is easy or not
25th April 2018, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: IAS Exam Is Tough Or Easy

Hello sir, Im preparing for IAS exam. Is the IAS exam is tough? Please tell me IAS exam is tough or easy for me?
25th April 2018, 09:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IAS Exam Is Tough Or Easy

Hello dear, with full exam preparation there are no excuses for tough or easy. The UPSC-IAS exam was never too easy and never too difficult for candidates.

It was just mind-set of candidates that made it so difficult to achieve.

The UPSC council decided to judge the candidates according to their thoughts, awareness, dedication and hard work.

For this reason they gave candidates three stages, Preliminary, Main exam and Interview.

If you want to be IAS of any city then you must have these qualities in you.

UPSC-IAS exam is an easy game for all those aspirants who are having these qualities.

The deserving candidates of IAS exam are dedicated to their work. They are so dedicated that they never think about what other people thinks about them.

Candidates make a proper strategy to crack IAS exam.

For IAS exam candidates are work according to the time table with deadlines. They deserve UPSC-IAS exam and never complains about the tough pattern of exam.

Exam Pattern:

UPSC Prelims
UPSC Mains
UPSC Board Interview

Education:

Candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree from any of the recognized universities.

Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results or those who are yet to appear for the qualifying examination are also eligible for the Preliminary Examination. Such candidates have to produce proof of passing the said examination along with the application for the Main Examination

Age Limit:
A candidate should be minimum of 21 years and maximum 32 years old

The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable for the following candidates:
5 Years - Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)
3 Years - Other Backward Classes (OBC)
3 Years - Defence Services personnel
5 Years - ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military Service as on August 01, 2018 5 Years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs
10 Years - Blind, deaf-mute, and orthopedically handicapped persons
5 Years - In the case of ECOs/SSCOs

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in