2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th July 2015, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IAS exam form fees

As you want to know about the form fee of IAS exam so here I am providing you the details below.

Online Registration Fee

Applicants applying Online (exempting Female/SC/ST/PH Applicants who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.

The registration fees for the IAS or the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam are as follows:

Applicants admitted to the Main Examination will be required to pay a further fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundreds only).

Distribution of Marks for New IAS Mains Pattern

Paper-I: Section 1 Essay 200 Marks & Section 2 English Comprehension & English Precise 100 Marks (Of Matriculation/X th standard level)
Paper-II: General Studies-I 250 Marks (Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)
Paper-III: General Studies-II 250 Marks (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)
Paper-IV: General Studies-III 250 Marks (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
Paper-V: General Studies-IV 250 Marks (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
Paper-VI: Optional Subject-Paper 1 250 Marks
Paper-VII: Optional Subject-Paper 2 250 Marks
Sub Total for (Written test) is 1800 Marks
Personality Test is 275 Marks.
Grand Total (merit purposes) 2075 Marks

Tags
fees

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in