2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

IAS after NDA

I am so confused so let me tell that “Is a NDA officer eligible to write UPSC IAS exam with the graduation” please provide here detailed required to that, & also give UPSC IAS exam required age limit criteria, written exam pattern & detailed syllabus also???
13th April 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Re: IAS after NDA

I have given NDA Exam but disqualified in the exam now can I apply for Indian Administrative Service (IAS) Exam?
13th April 2018, 07:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IAS after NDA

Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is the Civil Services Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of officers for the All India Administrative Civil Service.

To apply for IAS Exam, you must have graduation degree.

IAS Exam Eligibility-

Candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree from any of the recognized universities

Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results can also apply

Candidates who have passed the final year of MBBS or any Medical Examination but are yet to complete the internship can also appear for the Main Examination.

Age Limit :

A candidate should be minimum of 21 years and maximum 32 years old as on August 01, 2018.

The upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable for the following candidates:

5 Years - Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)

3 Years - Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 Years - Defence Services personnel

5 Years - ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years Military Service as on August 01, 2018

5 Years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs 10 Years - Blind, deaf-mute, and orthopedically handicapped persons

5 Years - In the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2018 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on three months notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment

IAS Exam pattern-

Pre exam-

Serial Number Name of Paper Marks Allotted

Paper 1: General Ability Test (GAT) 200 Marks

Paper 2: English Language and Aptitude 200 Marks

Total 400 Marks

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in