2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

IAFP providence RI

Is it true that the Annual Meeting of the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP) was held during the past week in Providence, RI? Will you please tell me what is the reason of this Annual Meeting of the International Association for Food Protection (IAFP) was held during the past week in Providence, RI? Give me the detailed information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Equity National Title Insurance Company East Providence Ri
JWU MBA Providence
List of Colleges and Universities in Providence RI
Quaker Schools Providence
23rd July 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: IAFP providence RI

I want to get the details of International Association for Food Protection IAFP in Providence, Rhode Island so can you tell me?
23rd July 2018, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IAFP providence RI

The International Association for Food Protection conducted IAFP 2012 on July 22-25, 2012in Providence, Rhode Island

International Association for Food Protection IAFP 2012

IAFP 2012 feature over 800 technical papers, posters and symposia, detailing current information on a variety of topics relating to food safety.

The quantity and quality of contributed presentations provide information on the latest methods and technologies available.

In addition to the science-based presentations, the four-day meeting will include committee and professional development group meetings, educational exhibits, and an awards banquet.

This broad mix of attendees includes professionals in quality control, processing operations, regulatory inspections, consulting groups, risk assessment, research and development, microbiological research, plant management, technical services and HACCP management.

The IAFP Annual Meeting has earned recognition as the leading food safety conference worldwide and is attended by over 2,500 of the top industry, academic and governmental food safety professionals.

The association includes educators, government officials, microbiologists, food industry executives and quality control professionals who are involved in all aspects of growing, storing, transporting, processing and preparing all types of foods.

Contact-

International Association for Food Protection
6200 Aurora Avenue, Suite 200W, Des Moines, IA 50322-2864 USA Phone +1 515.276.3344 Toll Free +1 800.369.6337 Fax +1 515.276.8655

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in