2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th May 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

IAF x group job

I am looking for the Group 'X' (Technical) Trades jobs of Electronics Fitter of the Indian Air Force which is applicable to only unmarried male Indian citizen so will you please tell me about what is the other eligibility needed to apply for the Group 'X' (Technical) Trades jobs of Electronics Fitter of the Indian Air Force which is applicable to only unmarried male Indian citizen? Give me the syllabus of this job post?
Similar Threads
Thread
SSC Group D
IAF X Group
IAF Group Y
IAF X And Y Group
Sbi Group LLC
RTU Group
MBA Group Plc
MBA Group Ltd
What is the difference in jobs of group 1, group2, group3 and group 4 posts?
Online application process of TNPSC Group 1 and Group 2 Examinations
UPSC Group-I and Group-II Advertisement
CCL UK Group Ltd
Group X and Group Y in Indian Air Force
Date of Group I Group II Exam and Result
For Aerospace Engineering Siddhartha Group of Institution, Royal Group of Institution
UPSC IAS Group 1 & Group 2 Exam Eligibility Conditions
TNPSC Group-I and Group-II Advertisement
GROUP-I OR GROUP-II Exam for Drug Inspector post
OU Group AD
CCL UK Group Plc
25th November 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: IAF x group job

I want to get a job at Indian Air Force. But I do not have information about it. So here can you provide me information about the Indian Air Force Recruitment of x group?
25th November 2015, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IAF x group job

As per your request here I am telling you about the Indian Air Force Recruitment of x group as you want.

As on date November 2015 some jobs are available , so here I am telling you about it as you want.

IAF x group job

Trade
Educational Qualifications
Group ‘X’ (Technical)

Applicants should have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.

Group 'Y' (Non-Technical)

Applicants should have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / equivalent examination in any stream / subjects approved by Central State education board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate

Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ (Both Technical and Non-Technical)

Applicants should have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
If a applicants clears in all four subjects, he will be considered pass in Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’. Diploma holders are eligible to appear only for Group ‘X’.

Medical Standards:

(a) Height - Minimum height of the applicants required is 152.5 cm.
(b) Chest - Minimum range of the applicants expansion: 5 cm
(c) Weight - Proportionate to height and age.
(d) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) not acceptable.
(e) Hearing - Applicants should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(f) Dental - Applicants should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(g) Health - Applicants should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.

Pay and Allowances:
During training period, a stipend of 11,400/- Per Month will be paid.
On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Grade Pay, Military Service Pay (MSP), Group 'X' Pay {applicable for Group 'X' (Technical) Trades Only} and Dearness Allowance (DA).

Selection Process:

Verification of Eligibility,
Written Test,
Adaptability Test,
Physical Fitness Test (PFT),
Interview and
Medical Examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in