2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2016, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Iaf x gp form

Hi buddy I heard Indian Air Force (IAF) has published notification for the recruitment of Group X (Technical) Trades post , if so then will you plz tell me process of its application form ??
Similar Threads
Thread
Form 1 IGNOU OPENMAT form
SSC Form Online Registration Form
GPAT scholarship form Last date for form submission
IIT JEE application form status chaking process if form send to IIT Kanpur Zone
ESIC Form 1 Declaration Form
SSC Nic in Application Form Form
3rd December 2016, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Iaf x gp form

Yes Indian Air Force (IAF) has published notification for the recruitment of Group X (Technical) Trades post, as you asking here I am providing apply process :

You can attend for recruitment rally with application form in prescribed format along with Seven un attested recent passport size colour photograph (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs), Original and four self attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate, Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate, Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters from 24 to 28-11-2016.

Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
1. Group X (Technical) Trades
2. Group Y (Non Technical) Trades

Eligibility :
Applicants should have Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English or Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Design & Drafting), Mechanical Engineering (Foundry Technology), Mechanical Engineering (Machine Tool Maintenance and repairs), Relevant Disciplines) for Post No. 01 & Passed Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.

Age Limit:
Applicants upper age limit should be 21 years as date of enrolment (i.e born between 08-01-1997 and 28-07-2000 (both days inclusive))

Key dates
Date of Rally: 24 to 28-11-2016.
Time for Recruitment Test: 07:00 AM
Venue: Police Parade Ground, Near Sarpat Gate, Khavada Road, BHUJ (Gujarat)

Indian Air Force (IAF) recruitment 2016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in