2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Iaf sg

I want images and videos of 17th IAF Asia Conference which was held in Singapore (SG) in 2014. So tell me where I can get all images and videos of that Conference. Pls give me important dates for this year IAF Asia Conference and also give information that where the IAF Asia Conference will hold in this year?
3rd June 2020, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: Iaf sg

Can you provide me the Membership Benefits for IAF (International Association of Facilitators), Singapore as I want to check it applying for it?
3rd June 2020, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Iaf sg

The IAF (International Association of Facilitators) works to grow the community of practice for all those who facilitate establish internationally accepted professional standards, build credibility and promote the value of facilitation around the world.

IAF Singapore is a local chapter of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF) registered with the Singapore Registry of Societies. The Chapter's members are members of IAF who are residing in Singapore and have chosen Singapore as their local Chapter.

IAF Singapore is committed to promoting facilitation as a professional practice, educates on the power of facilitation to harness the greater potential of people to create social change in society, and supports a network of professional facilitators and practitioners in the field within Singapore.

Membership Benefits

Credibility

IAF membership conveys that one affirm and apply the IAF’s Statement of Values and Code of Ethics, the only global professional standard for facilitation practice.

Permission to use the IAF member’s logo on one’s website, business cards, email, blog and other promotional materials

An opportunity to nominate one’s clients for the IAF Facilitation Impact Awards, which honours excellence in facilitation and its positive, measurable impact on organisations

Visibility

All members may add their facilitation-related resources to the IAF online Knowledge Centre.

IAF Certified™ Professional Facilitators are listed in a searchable online directory for clients.

IAF members can apply to have trainings assessed and publicly listed as an IAF Endorsed™ Training Program.

Professional Development

Activities that advance one’s facilitation using the IAF Core Facilitator Competencies, a basic set of skills, knowledge and behaviours that lead to effective facilitation

Ability to apply and undergo assessment for the IAF Certified™ Professional Facilitator (CPF) designation

Special rates and advance registration options for the IAF’s exceptional global conferences, as well as regional and local events.

Ability to join the local IAF Singapore Chapter and enjoy member’s only benefits for events or workshops organised by IAF SG Chapter

Network

Access to the IAF Members Directory, a worldwide network of facilitators, who work in many different cultures and countries and who can provide advice, contacts and support

Participation in one’s region’s leadership team, news and events

Stay Current

Subscription to the IAF's Global Flipchart, a quarterly newsletter for members about the latest trends, activities and developments in the field

Access to “Group Facilitation: A Research and Applications Journal, a semi-annual publication of peer-reviewed articles on the art and science of group facilitation.

Access to IAF SG Chapter Forum and Resources which are available only to IAF members who are residing in Singapore and have chosen "Singapore" as their local Chapter

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in