2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Iaf md3

Will you please tell me from where can I download the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) Mandatory Documents? What are the documents required along with it? Provide me the complete information about the International Accreditation Forum?
24th May 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Re: Iaf md3

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the IAF Mandatory Document for Advanced Surveillance and Recertification Procedures ?
24th May 2018, 09:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Iaf md3

This document provides normative criteria for advanced surveillance and recertification procedures (ASRP) for consistent application of clause 9.1.1 of ISO/IEC 17021:2006 for determining subsequent adjustments to the audit program

INTRODUCTION 0.1
For a client organization that has established confidence in its management system (QMS and/or EMS) by consistently demonstrating effectiveness over a period of time, the certification body, in consultation with the organization, may choose to apply the Advanced Surveillance and Recertification Procedures (ASRP) provided for in this document.

Objective

The objective of this document is to assure the provision of more effective and efficient audits to organizations that have a proven performance record while at the same time maintaining the integrity of the accredited management system certificates they hold.

Prerequisite
In order to utilize the ASRP, the certification body shall first demonstrate to an IAF MLA signatory accreditation body:

a) That it has been operating an accredited certification scheme for the relevant
management system (QMS and/or EMS) for a minimum of one complete accreditation cycle.

b) That it is competent to design an ASRP program for each individual organization in
the relevant management system (QMS and/or EMS),

For more Information you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free yo Download

IAF Mandatory Document for Advanced Surveillance and Recertification

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in