2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Iaf gd 6

I need to get into the Indian Air force so I need the IAF Guidance Documents (GD). Can you forward me the IAF GD series 6 with me and if it possible for you then share the Mandatory Documents which are required in the IAF GD series 6 also?
13th July 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: Iaf gd 6

Hi buddy here I am looking for IAF Guidance on the Application of ISO/IEC Guide 66 , so would you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
13th July 2018, 11:02 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Iaf gd 6

International Accreditation Forum, Inc. (IAF) is the world association of Conformity Assessment Accreditation bodies and other bodies interested in conformity assessment in the fields of management systems, products, services, personnel and other similar programs of conformity assessment.

As you want here I am giving below IAF Guidance on the Application of ISO/IEC Guide 66 on your demand :

ISO/IEC Guide 66:1999 is an International Guide which sets out criteria for bodies
operating assessment and certification/regist
ration of Environmental Management Systems
(EMS).

If such bodies are to be accredited in a worldwide harmonised manner as complying with
ISO/IEC Guide 66 some Guidance to the Guide is necessary. These guidance notes provide it.
One aim is to enable accreditation bodies to harmonise their application of the standards against
which they are bound to assess certification/regi
stration bodies.

This is an important step towards mutual recognition of accreditation. It is
hoped that this Guidance will also be useful to certification/registration bodies themselves a
nd to those organizations whose decisions are guided by their certificates.

IAF Guidance on the Application of ISO/IEC Guide 66

Attached Files
File Type: pdf IAF Guidance on the Application of ISO IEC Guide 66.pdf (428.0 KB, 62 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in