2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th July 2015, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Hyderabad Airport to IDRBT

Hyderabad, the capital of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh, is well connected to all the major cities and states by air, rail and road.
IDRBT is located near the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) intersection.

Day 1 (3147 Km) distance Hyderabad Airport to IDRBT

Map:
[MAP]Hyderabad Airport to IDRBTHyderabad Airport to IDRBT[/MAP]

Rs 122 - Auto fare from Hyderabad Airport to IDRBT Hyderabad.

20th February 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy ,I want to Know What is the Distance Between Hyderabad International Airport and IDRBT ,Will you please Give me Details about same ?
20th February 2016, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

IDRBT is Located Near the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) intersection, on the road leading to Mehdipatnam from Masab Tank.

The Institute is Right Behind the NMDC and it is about 12 Kms from Secunderabad Railway Station and about 4 Kms from Hyderabad (Nampally) Railway Station.

The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (Shamshabad) is around 27 Kms away from the Institute and the air-conditioned Pushpak - Airport Liner, which has a stop at NMDC and runs every half-an-hour, is one of the most comfortable modes of transport.

Address :

Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
Castle Hills, Road No.1,
Near NMDC, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-57.

Contact Details :

Phones: +91- 40-23294999/4000; Fax: +91-40-23535157
Email: publisher@idrbt.ac.in

Distance Between Hyderabad International Airport and I D R B T Institute Development Research Banking Technology is 30 kms or 18.6 miles or 16.2 Nautical Miles

Driving Time 36 minutes

Here Providing Direction If you want to Go by Car from Hyderabad International Airport to IDRBT :

42 min (30.2 km)

Via NH7 and Hyderabad Elevated Expressways
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
Shamshabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500409 Get on NH7 in Madhura Nagar from Airport Approach Road

8.2 km Take Hyderabad Elevated Expressways to Inner Ring Rd/Masab Tank Road/Mehdipatnam - Banjara Hills Rd

19.9 km Follow Inner Ring Rd/Masab Tank Road to your destination in NMDC Colony

2.1 km
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Tech(Idrbt), 10-3-311, Road-1, M Tank, M Tank
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500057
20th February 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, here I came to visit IDRBT. I was standing at Hyderabad airport. Can any one tell me difference between from Hyderabad airport to IDBRT?
20th February 2016, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

IDRBT is located near the National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) intersection. The Institute is right behind the NMDC and it is about 12 Kms from Secunderabad Railway Station and about 4 Kms from Hyderabad (Nampally) Railway Station.

Hyderabad International Airport, Ranga Reddy, Andhra Pradesh, India have distance to the I D R B T Institute Development Research Banking Technology, Nmdc Colony, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India is 30 kms.

Driving Distance :
30 kms or 18.6 miles or 16.2 nautical miles

Driving Time:
36 minutes

It takes 36 minutes to travel from Hyderabad International Airport to I D R B T Institute Development Research Banking Technology.

Approximate driving distance between Hyderabad International Airport and I D R B T Institute Development Research Banking Technology is 30 kms or 18.6 miles or 16.2 nautical miles . Travel time refers to the time taken if the distance is covered by a car.

Address:

Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
Castle Hills, Road No.1,
Near NMDC, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-57.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in