2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd September 2014, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: HSV School Chennai

Chettinad Hari Shree Vidyalayam offers classes from Montessori Year I (LKG) to Class 12. The process of admission in Montessori Year I (LKG) in Hari Shree Vidyalayam School is as follows:

Admission to Montessori Year I (LKG)
Child should have completed 3 years and 5 months on 1st June.

Application forms for admission in Montessori will be issued on/after Vijayadasami (10th day of Dasara festival, in the month of September or October) .

Application forms will be available at the school office upon payment of Rs. 300.

Priority is given to students who already have a sibling studying in the school.

Applications will be processed on a first come first served basis.

It is compulsory for one of the parents to attend the Parent Program for one month after the school reopening.

Admission Procedure
The completely filled application form is to be submitted to the school admission office along with the documents given below:

Child’s recent passport size photograph
Birth Certificate (Photo copy)
Community Certificate (Photo copy)
Academic Records (Photo copy)

Parents along with the student will be invited for an interactive session with the Principal/Head teacher on designated days.

Students seeking admission to Class 2 and upward will have to take an admission test either prior to or following the interactive session.

The processing of the application may take up to 2 weeks. Only successful students will be informed through phone/e-mail.

Upon notification parents need to collect the Letter of Admission from the office.

All fees need to be paid within 2 weeks of issue of Letter of Admission from the office

Contact Detail:
Hari Shree Vidyalayam
20, Srinivasa Avenue Road, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Hari+Shree+Vidyalayam&hl=en&ll=13.023248,80 .260663&spn=0.011435,0.018475&sll=12.995463,80.246 093&sspn=0.011437,0.018475&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in