2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2012, 01:59 PM
sowmyashree somu

HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam Date

Hy Dear I am taking part in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Taxation Inspector Exam but yet I did not receive my exam date so please can you give me the date of exam and provide me the all important dates for the exam?
16th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam Date

You are needed the HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam Date. The HSSC Taxation Inspector Exam was already held on 29th January, 2012.
27th September 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

HSSC Taxation Inspector exam date

What is the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Taxation Inspector exam date, will you please provide here???
27th September 2014, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: HSSC Taxation Inspector exam date

Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Taxation Inspector exam details are as given below:

Taxation Inspector: 121 Vacancies

Dates
Last date of online application is
19th January 2014

Educational Qualification:
The Applicants should have completed their Graduation in any stream from any recognized university.

Selection Process:
Eligible candidates will be selected on their basis performance in written test and interview.

Application Fee:
General category candidates need to pay Rs 150/- for Male candidates and Rs 75/- for Female candidates as application fee.

SC/BC/SBC/EBPG category candidates need to pay Rs 35/- for Male candidates and Rs 18/- for Female candidates as application fee.

Tags
exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in