2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Hr nda

I am doing MBA in Human Resources Management (HRM) . I come that there are lots of format available for Non Disclosure Agreement. Whether I can get the all the formats of Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) at one place.
14th May 2018, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: Hr nda

Hello sir, I want format of Non-Disclosure Agreement for Human resource. Is there any one can give me HR Non-Disclosure Agreement?
14th May 2018, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hr nda

The sole purpose of the employee non-disclosure agreement is to make clear to an employee that he or she may not disclose your trade secrets without permission.

Lawyers recommend that employers use such agreements prior to an employee starting work.

If the agreement is with a current employee, recommend that you give the employee something of value over and above normal salary and benefits.

Format of Non-Disclosure Agreement for Human resource

Employee NDA Sample:

EMPLOYEE NONDISCLOSURE AGREEMENT

This agreement (the Agreement is entered into by ________________ (Company) and ________________ (Employee).

[Alternative 1]

In consideration of the commencement of Employees employment with Company and the compensation that will be paid, Employee and Company agree as follows:

[Alternative 2]

In consideration of Employees continued employment with Company and also in consideration of:

[Choose one]

☐ the amount of $____________________

☐ options to purchase shares of Companys stock

☐ ________________

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in