2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

HPU MBA Ranking

I am planning to take admission in Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) for Master of Business Administration (MBA). Would you tell me what is the MBA Ranking of this University? Is HPU University best for MBA Programmes? Please tell me because I have no idea about it.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Hyderabad Ranking Among Engineering Colleges IIT Hyderabad Ranking Among Engineer
Indian University Ranking JNTU Hyderabad Ranking
AUB MBA Ranking
WSU MBA Ranking
UST MBA Ranking
HSE MBA Ranking
ULM MBA Ranking
ULV MBA Ranking
HSG MBA Ranking
EAE Ranking MBA
IBS MBA Ranking
UMD MBA Ranking
RPI MBA ranking
BRW MBA Ranking
ISG MBA Ranking
MSB MBA ranking
MBA cdi ranking
Lbs MBA ranking
Uwo MBA ranking
Met MBA ranking
5th November 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: HPU MBA Ranking

What is ranking of MBA Program of Himachal Pradesh University? Tell me in how many specializations the Himachal Pradesh University offers MBA Program?
5th November 2015, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HPU MBA Ranking

Himachal Pradesh University Business School, is oldest business school of Himachal Pradesh ,. It is Located in the Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India .

It is the established in 1971.

Himachal Pradesh University Business School is a 40 years old business school.

It is one of the initial Institutes to start M.B.A program in the early 70's in the country.

It had been highly ranked and is treated as a premier institute by many organizations and ranking bodies through out the country.

It was ranked by many newspapers and magazines as one of the most prominent centre of business studies in the country.

It has been recently awarded to be the "Outstanding B-School (North India)" by National Educational Awards- an ABP News initiative.

Himachal Pradesh University admits excellent minds of the country to M.B.A and Ph.D programmes. The admission criteria is designed in such a way so as to get the best possible profile of students.

Facilities:

The University campus occupies an area of 200 acres and has been designed to possess a distinctive architectural style.

The campus has a cafeteria, a health centre, recreational facilities, 14×6 Wi-Fi connectivity and banking facilities with 24-hour ATM service.

The institute over the past 42 years has created a dedicated departmental library exclusively for the usage of students and faculty.

It has acquired a collection of books related to
Management,
Business,
Finance,
Marketing,
Accounting,
Operations,
Human resources
Allied areas.

Address :
HP University Business School, Shimla
Boileauganj to Lower Summer Hill