2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd September 2012, 04:46 PM
Shikha Chowdhary

HPU EDU Forms

Hello sir I want to take admission in the HPU university so can you please provide me the online application forms and also tell me its admission procedure?
Similar Threads
Thread
PTU Forms
JNU Phd Forms
Forms of DCE
IRS Forms
MH CET MBA Forms
DCE Forms
Forms For IPU CET
Forms Of IIST
NID Forms Available
Forms Of CG Pet
Forms of UGC NET
From Where To Get Jnu Forms
Forms of MP PET
MP PET Forms
How to Get Forms for CID
MHT CET Forms
MHT CET Forms in MP
PU CET Forms
DU MCA Forms
IIT JAM MCA forms
26th September 2012, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HPU EDU Forms

As you want to take admission in Himachal Predesh University . here I am providing you some needful infomaton about HPU.
The HPU was established on July 22, 1970. HPU located in summer hill about 5 km distance from Shimla. Himachal Pradesh University is the only multi-faculty and affiliating University in the state.
Below are the information about some courses offered by HPU.
Commerce & Management
Dental Scinces
Education
Language
Law
Life Sciences
Medical Sciences
Performing & Visual Arts
Physical Sciences
Social Sciences
Computer Sciences
Bio-Technology
Journalism & Mass Comm.
Mathematics & Statistic.

Now which of them course you want to take admission kindly let us know so we can provide you for the particular.
Rather than here I am providing you the link of the forum of Admission Form B.Sc. Nursing-2012 for just your knowledge and infomaton.

hhpuniv.nic.in/pdf/Bsc_Nur_form12.pdf

and I am also providing you the link of the Broucher of Himachal Pradesh University it will help you for information about the admission producer in HPU .
hpuniv.nic.in/pdf/HPU.pdf
3rd March 2016, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to do Phd from the himachal Pradesh university will you please provide me the procedure to get the application form of the Phd Admission of the Himachal Pradesh university ?
3rd March 2016, 09:34 AM
Super Moderator

Himachal Pradesh University is a public non-profit university located in Shimla nearly 5 km away from the town of Summer Hill, in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study.

As you asking for the Phd Admission application form of the Himachal Pradesh university here I ma providing you the procedure to get the application form for Admission into the Phd program of the Himachal Pradesh university .

the procedure is as follow :

go to the official site of the Himachal Pradesh university
the page may look as follow :

there at the mid of the page you may get the link of the Phd Application form of the himachal Pradesh university , click on it After clicking on it you may get the A0pplication form of the Phd Admission .

or you may get the Phd Admission application form by the below attachement that is free to download

Phd Admission application form

for any queries you may contact to the Himachal Pradesh university the contact details are given below :

Contact details :
Himachal Pradesh university
Address: Upper Summer Hill to Lower Summer Hill, Summer Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005
Phone: 0177 283 0912

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in