2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th December 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: HP University Shimla Online Form

Hii sir, I wants to take Admission into the HP university Shimla please tell me the procedure to get the Admission from online ?
14th December 2015, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: HP University Shimla Online Form

Himachal Pradesh University is a public non-profit university located in Shimla nearly 5 km away from the town of Summer Hill, in the vicinity of the Indian Institute of Advanced Study.

As you asking for the Admission from of the Himacahal Pradesh university Shimla let me tell you that As per my knowledge the Admission from is not available at present . As Admissions are Closed . you may apply next year .

Here I am giving you the procedure to get the Application from for Admission into the Himacahal Pradesh university

Go to the official site of the Himacahal Pradesh university
The page may look as follow:
Himacahal Pradesh university

There you may see the link of the Admission in the left corner of the page
Click on that link

It may redirected you to the page of Admission of the HP university . when the Admission are opened you may get the application from of Admission on this page

For your convince here I am providing you the snapshot of that page
Himacahal Pradesh university Admission

for nay queries you may contact to the Himachal Pradesh university the contact details are given below:

Contact details :
Himachal Pradesh university
Address: Chowk, Upper Summer Hill to Lower Summer Hill, Summer Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171005
Phone:0177 283 0912

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in