2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How To Reach ISI Bangalore

How can I reach at the Indian Statistical Institute Campus by Metro Train? I am from NagaSandra. I want to go at the ISI Campus by Metro Train from the NagaSandra Metro Station. So tell me how many trains run between both destinations? What is the distance between NagaSandra Metro and ISI Bangalore?
Similar Threads
Thread
How to reach NIT Calicut
How to Reach IIT Mumbai from CST
How to Reach DCE
How to Reach NIT Surathkal From Bangalore
How to Reach IITH
How to reach IIST
NIT Delhi How To Reach
NIT Goa How to Reach
How to Reach VSSUT
IIT Mumbai How To Reach
How To Reach NDIM
How to Reach IITD
How to reach NIT Warangal
How to reach Kl University
How to Reach IIM Bangalore from Majestic
How to Reach Christ University from Bangalore Airport
IIM Kozhikode How To Reach
How to Reach LPU from Hyderabad
IIT INDORE How To Reach
IIM Bangalore How to Reach
8th October 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: How To Reach ISI Bangalore

I am from Bangalore and want to take admission in Indian Statistical Institute Bangalore (ISI) want to reach there. Will you tell How To Reach ISI Bangalore along with address and contacts?
8th October 2020, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Reach ISI Bangalore

Indian Statistical Institute Bangalore is one of the ISI institutes in Bangalore. It is also known as ISI Bangalore and it was established in the year 1960

How to reach ISI Bangalore

Address:

Indian Statistical Institute,
Bangalore Centre,
8th Mile, Mysore Road,
Bangalore- 560 059
India
By phone
+91 (80) 26985 300 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
By Fax
+91 (80) 2848 4265

By Air

Bangalore International Airport is approximately one hnd a half hour drive from the Institute. It handles direct flights from a number of national and international destinations.

By Rail

Indian Statistical Institute, which is next to the Bangalore University, is about 12 km on the way to Mysore from the city . A journey by taxi from the railway station to the Institute will take approximately 30 minutes and cost approximately Rs.150.

By Bus

The city bus service is known as BMTC (or BTS) and its main terminal is right opposite the city railway station. Please use the subway from outside the railway station to reach the BTS bus station. (The area that covers the railway station, bus station etc. is known as Majestic.)

You may take a Kengeri bound bus (nos. 222A, 226A and 403A) from platform no. 19A to come to ISI. Platform no. 19A is closest to the railway station. Ask for a ticket to "Jairamdas Bus stop". (The ISI bus stop is known as 'Jairamdas'.) This bus stop is just after the University Gate bus stop and just before the R. V. College bus stop. The bus journey takes 30-40 minutes.

By Auto/Taxi

ISI is approximately 12 km from the Bangalore City railway station.

ISI Bangalore guest house details:

Guest House

All inquires regarding accommodation in the Guest House should be addressed to:
Dy. Chief Executive (Admin)
Indian Statistical Institute
8th Mile, Mysore Road
Bangalore -560 059, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in