2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th September 2015, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Prepare for Food Corporation of India

As you want I am here giving you tips for preparation for examination of Food Corporation of India.

Know syllabus of exam .

Read syllabus thoroughly .

Collect last year paper and study material .

Start preparation as soon as possible .

Solve last year papers .

Books to be used :

FCI Management Trainee paper 1

FCI Management Trainee (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Technical)

Books for FCI Management Trainee (Civil)

Pattern of Written Test

The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of One Paper : Paper-I only for Post Code F {AG-III(General)} and Post Code I {AG-III(Depot)}
Paper- III only for Post Code E {Typist (Hindi)}

Two Papers: Paper I and Paper II for the Post Code A {JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL ENGINEERING)}, Post Code B {JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING)}, Post Code C {JUNIOR ENGINEER (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)}, Post Code G {AG-III (Accounts)} & Post Code H {AG-III (Technical)}.

Paper III and Paper IV for Post Code D {AG II (Hindi)}.

The Paper-I is common for post code A, B, C, F, G, H and I. Candidates applying for any ONE of the post code A, B, C, G and H will appear in Paper-I to be followed by Paper-II. Candidates applying for Post code D will appear in Paper-III to be followed by Paper-IV.

Paper-II (Duration-90 minutes) :
i. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering for Candidates applying for the Post Code A {Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)}, Post Code B {Junior Engineer (Electrical Engineering)}, Post Code C {Junior Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)} to assess the post specific technical knowledge of relevant stream.

ii. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Commerce particularly General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for the Post Code G {Assistant Grade-III (Accounts)} to assess the post specific technical knowledge of relevant stream.

iii. 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Biological Sciences for candidates applying for the Post Code H {Assistant Grade-III (Technical)} to assess the post specific technical knowledge of relevant stream.

Paper-III (Duration-90 minutes)
120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Computer Knowledge for candidates applying for the Post Code D {Assistant Grade-II (Hindi)} and Post Code E {Typist (Hindi)}.

Paper-IV (Duration-90 minutes):
Translation - 2 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa and two essays each in Hindi & English for candidates applying for the Post Code D {Assistant Grade-II (Hindi)}.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in