2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th January 2018, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Be An Inspector In Delhi Police

Sub Inspector in Delhi Police is now recruited by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) through graduate level examination under central armed police forces (CAPF) which covers all the para military forces of country.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination s

Examination Detials

Written examination will consists of two papers each paper will have 200 questions and alloted for 200 Marks in the duration of Two Hours.

Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I.

In case of discrepancy the English version will prevail. There will be negative mark of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer.

Marks received in Paper-I will be used to screen the candidates for appearing for PET/ Medical Examination.

B. Physical Endurance Test (PET):

Candidates will have to undergo PET / Medical Examination. Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test. Paper-II of shortlisted candidates who qualify in PST/PET will only be evaluate

C. Personality Test/ Interview: The candidates who qualify in Paper I of written examination and PET and Paper II of written examination will be called for Personality Test/ Interview based on their combined performance in Paper-I and Paper-II.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in