2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How Is IITM Janakpuri

I want to join the IITM Janakpuri but have heard a lot of fake things about this University. Can you please tell me the review about this University? Is there any specific website available for getting the review available for the IITM Janakpuri so that I can decide whether to join this university or not?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITM Janakpuri Fiesta
IITM Janakpuri College Timings
Nearest Metro Station To IITM Janakpuri
IITM MDU Janakpuri
IITM Janakpuri wallpapers
Address of IITM Janakpuri
IITM Janakpuri Website
IITM Janakpuri Reviews
Janakpuri To IFFCO Chowk
SBI Ccras Janakpuri
IITM Janakpuri History
IITM College Janakpuri
Timings of IITM Janakpuri
IITM Janakpuri Timings
Fee Structure of IITM Janakpuri
IITM Janakpuri
IITM Janakpuri Phone Number
IITM D-Block Janakpuri
Yoga institute in janakpuri
DTEA SR Sec School Janakpuri
24th August 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: How Is IITM Janakpuri

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MBA Program of the Institute of Information Technology and Management ?
24th August 2018, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How Is IITM Janakpuri

Institute of Information Technology and Management (IITM) was set up in 1999 under the aegis of Mata Leelawati Shikshan Sansthan (MLSS), a registered education society engaged in various philanthropic activities, with Shri T.N. Chaturvedi - The well known Educationist, Parliamentarian, Ex-Governor of Karnataka and CAG of India and Padma Vibhushan Awardee as Founder President of both the Society and the Institute.

The Details of the MBA Program of the Institute of Information Technology and Management is given below

The two-year MBA programme is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. It is designed to impart relevant knowledge, attributes and skills necessary for a successful career in the corporate world.

Duration : 2 year

Number of Seats : 60

Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor's Degree of a Recognised University in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

or

Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology or any qualification recognised as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

or

Passed the Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.

For more Information you may Contact to the Institute of Information Technology and Management Janakpuri

Contact Details
Institute of Information Technology & Management
D-29, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Contact
+91/011-28525882, 28520239, 28525051

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in