2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to Get Good Marks In BPUT

I recently took admission in Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) and from here doing UG degree searching for some exam details. Will you tell details how can I get good marks in Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) semester exam so that I can prepare accordingly?
26th April 2018, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Get Good Marks In BPUT

The Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) took its birth in the year 2003 with the laying of foundation stone on the auspicious hand of late Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, the hon'ble President of India.

How to get good marks in BPUT Semester:

Try and gather all the previous years question papers till date. (Believe me you get at least 50 marks questions in your semester from all the previous year question papers.)

Try to solve them by your own. I know it will be tough, very tough indeed. Yet you can give it a try first, later you can check with some local author books or previous years solved question papers.

Ensure you write down all the answers of the previous yeas questions at least once as a method of practicing.

Concentrate on 2 marks questions first and make sure, you have memorized all of those questions and answers.

Keep the long questions carrying 10 marks for the later stage, it might be tough to practice and memorize them. So keep practicing.

I know BPUT students do not want to study at all (Like I did), but I would suggest you to at least devote a month before your semesters to score well enough.

In the exam hall, first answer all the short questions carrying 2 marks, by hook or by crook. You may score 16/18 out of 20.

Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT)
Chhend Colony, Rourkela, Odisha-769004,
Phone : (0661) 2482556,
Fax : (0661) 2482562,
Email: students[at]bput[dot]ac[dot]in (for Students Enquiry),
Email: bput@bput[dot]ac[dot]in (for Colleges Communication)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in