2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th July 2015, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Get Degree Certificate from Anna University Chennai

For getting duplicate degree certificate from Anna University Chennai you have to fill an application form and submit it along with some document .

Document that are required with duplicate degree certificate issue application form are :

An affidavit explaining the circumstances under which the original certificate was lost.

Affidavit should be duly executed in the prescribed format before the Notary Public/ Principal of the College where he / she had studied.

Self- addressed stamped envelope (for Registered Post).

Photocopy of the Statement of Marks / Grade Sheet / Degree Certificate for which duplicate is required (if available).

Demand Draft.

In addition to the above, candidates applying for the Duplicate Degree Certificate should enclose:

Non traceable certificate obtained from the Police Authority.

Original Newspaper in which ‘Notification’ was issued for loss of certificate.
Application to Issue duplicate certificate
1. Duplicate certificate will be issued only when it is lost or destroyed irrevocably.

2. Application should be made only by the candidate in the prescribed format and should be sent to the Controller of Examinations directly. Application received on behalf of the candidate will not be accepted.

3. The following documents should be enclosed along with the application.

(a) an affidavit explaining the circumstances under which the original certificate was lost.

The affidavit should be duly executed in the prescribed format before the Notary Public/ Principal of the College where he / she had studied.

(b) self - addressed stamped envelope (for Registered Post).
(c) photocopy of the Statement of Marks / Grade Sheet / Degree Certificate for which duplicate is required (if available).
(d) the Demand Draft.

In addition to the above, candidates applying for the Duplicate Degree Certificate should enclose:

(e) Non traceable certificate obtained from the Police Authority.
(f) The original Newspaper in which ‘Notification’ was issued for loss of certificate.

4. While publishing such notification in the newspaper, the name of the applicant with initial, Registration No., Name of the University in which certificate was obtained etc. to be provided without fail.

5. Application should be completed in every respect. Failure to furnish correct details may cause delay in the issue of the certificate.

6. The fee for the issue of various certificate is as follows:

(a) Statement of Marks / Grade Sheet -- Rs. 200/- each

(b) Provisional Certificate -- Rs. 500/- up to Convocation.
No Provisional Certificate will be issued
after the Convocation.

(c) Consolidated Statement of Marks /Grades -- Rs. 500/-

(d) Degree Certificate -- Rs. 3000/-

7. The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS, ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI” payable branch at Chennai.

8. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted for any other certificate under any circumstances.

9. Duplicate Certificate is to be surrendered to the University immediately if the Original Certificate is recovered later.

Address:
Anna University
MIT Road,Chromepet,Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600044
Anna University, Kotturpuram
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025

Map:
[MAP]Anna University[/MAP]
Here is the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Application to Issue duplicate certificate.doc (43.0 KB, 488 views)
4th January 2017, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i passed out pg degree in 2011 i did not attend convocation in my college how do i collect my degree certificate where do i collect
28th August 2017, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

I passed out ug in 2015 I got degree certificate without my photo how to get my degree certificate With photo
30th May 2019, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am 2015 paseed out student.still i cant collect my b.e degree certificate...please tell where i can get a degree certificate

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in