2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

How to Get Admission in IIIT for M tech

I want to get admission in the M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad so please tell me how can I get admission in this course? In which entrance exam I have to appear for get admission?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Pune M Tech Admission
M Tech In IIIT Bangalore
IIIT fee structure for M.tech
M Tech In IIIT Bhubaneswar
IIIT Pune Admission B Tech
IIIT Bangalore M Tech
IIIT Delhi Admission B Tech
Admission In IIIT Allahabad For M.Tech
M Tech In IIIT Bangalore
B Tech Admission In IIIT Bangalore
M Tech Admission In IIIT Delhi
M Tech Admission In IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Bhubaneswar B Tech Admission
How is IIIT Bangalore For M tech
IIIT Delhi Cut Off B Tech
M Tech Admission IIIT Delhi
IIIT Bangalore B Tech
IIIT Hyderabad m tech ms
B.Tech in IIIT Pune
IIIT Hyderabad M Tech Admission
12th April 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to Get Admission in IIIT for M tech

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement for admission in M. Tech (CSE) Program offered by Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT-D)
12th April 2018, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Get Admission in IIIT for M tech

Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development and grant degrees.

Eligibility

M. Tech (CSE)

One must have a valid GATE score in CS with B. Tech/BE in CS/IT (& its allied areas) with a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65%.

The applicants must have at least 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2. Applicants who do not satisfy the above criteria will not be able to submit the application form.

IIIT-Delhi provides relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, PwD and CW category candidates. Specifically, one under these categories must have a B. Tech/BE in CS/IT (& its allied areas) with a CGPA of at least 6.0 out of 10 or 60%.

One must have at least 55% in all previous degree including 10+2. One who does not satisfy the above criteria will not be able to submit the application form.

MCA/MSc in CS/IT is considered equivalent to the B. Tech/BE. Their eligibility criteria are the same as given above.

Application Process
Fill up the M.Tech application form
Application checklist:

Read the instructions carefully.
Fill up the form online
Pay the application processing fee of Rs.360/-

Selection Process
The selection for M Tech admission will comprise of three stages.

1st Stage
One will be screened on the basis of GATE scores as well as their previous academic record (BTech/BE, 10+2). A maximum of 430 (250 for CS and 180 for ECE) students may be invited to IIIT-Delhi to participate in the second stage.
2nd Stage
The screened candidates have to appear for a written exam at IIIT-Delhi. Depending on the results of this test, a maximum of 340 candidates (200 CSE & 140 ECE) may be invited to take part in the third stage, which will also take place in IIIT Delhi.
This will be an aptitude test which cover basic Mathematics, Analytical Abilities and Comprehension Skills
3rd Stage
One will be interviewed by IIIT Delhi Faculty members.

Contact Detail:
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
Okhla Industrial Estate,Phase III
(Near Govind Puri Metro Station)
New Delhi, India - 110020
Phone No: 91-11-26907400-7404 (5 lines)
Fax: 91-11-26907405

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in