2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th July 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to get admission in Amity University

I want to get admission in Amity University so can you please tell me how to get admission?
5th July 2018, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Amity Joint Entrance Examination JEE is a University Level Entrance Examination conducted by Amity University for admission to various B.Tech courses offered by the University.

The exam was conducted on 25th May 2018.

Amity JEE Eligibility:

The candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board to be eligible for the exam.

Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class 11th and 12th.

Amity JEE Exam Pattern:

The Amity JEE question paper has a total of 90 questions and the candidates will have a maximum time limit of 120 minutes to complete the Examination.

The candidates must attempt all four sections.

4 marks are awarded to the candidate for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.

Amity JEE 2018 Fees:

Candidates need to pay INR 1100 to submit their application form.

The application fee can be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card via ICICI Payment Gateway and Paytm.

Contact-

Amity University
Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
0120 439 2000
14th July 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me how can I get admission 2018 in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) (International Business) Program offered by Amity University?
14th July 2018, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator

To get admission 2018 in BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) (International Business) Program offered by Amity University follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Amity University

Click to How to Apply under Admissions on the top of the home page

Click to Application Form

Click to Apply Online

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Completing the Application Form

Duly filled in application form, will be allowed submission only along with following:
Passport Size Photograph: The dimensions of photo should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width. Scanned photograph should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
Attach Class X mark sheet. Scanned Class X mark sheet should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp, pdf format for online submission.
A valid personal e-mail ID and contact number.
Application fees of Rs. 1100/- using Debit / Credit card / Demand Draft (in case of downloaded form).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in