2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th October 2012, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Fill UPSC Application Form

I am giving the details for filing the application form and omr sheet for your reference. Candidates are required to apply Online using the website upsconline.nic.in. Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given here under:
● Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
● Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.

For the rest of the details you can download the pdf file provided.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC CAPF Notification 2012.pdf (69.3 KB, 94 views)
18th March 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have already filled up the application form . I have uploaded my picture and signature also in PART II. the dimension of my signature is 92 x 140 instead of 110 x 140. . But it got uploaded . Will I face any problems wile receiving my admit card.?

Or should I fill another form? . Will it be a problem if I fill up two forms?
30th March 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for UPSC Indian Adminstrative Services exam . Will you please provide the information regarding the
Application procedure ?
30th March 2015, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator

The IAS exam is a paper-pen based competitive exam ie. CSE held every year. Directed by the UPSC , this exam serves as a common aptitude test for other civil services like IPS, IFS, Group A and Group B central services.

Application procedure

Applicants can apply for IAS either online or offline.

If Applicants are interested in applying offline then they need to download the application form from UPSC official website

IAS Application Form consists of two stages namely
a) Registration part-I
b) Registration part-II

After the submission of personal details candidate will be asked to print the SBI bank challan on A4 size paper.

The printed pay slip needs to be used for payment of application fee.

Important Dates:
Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2015:-

Date of Notification:- 16.05.2015

Last date for receipt of applications:- 12.06.2015

Date of commencement of Examination:- 23.08.2015

Civil Services (Main) Exam 2015:-

Date of commencement of Examination:- 18.12.2015

(IAS Exam Preparation Books)
UPSC IAS Civil Services Preliminary exam general studies solved papers, 1997 - 2012 (paper - 1) 1st Edition by GKP

CSAT General Studies Manual 2014: IAS Preliminary Examination (Paper - 1) by Jha, Jha

CSAT Comprehensive Manual 2014: IAS Preliminary Examination with Solved Paper (Paper - 2) by Sachchida Nand Jha

IAS Mains Civil Services Main Examination: General Studies Chapterwise Solved Papers 2012 - 1997 by Siddharth Mittal

IAS Preliminary General Studies: Topic Wise Solved Question Papers from 1998 - 2012 by UPSC Portal
IAS Mains History Solved Papers (2002 - 2011) by Yagya Nand Jha

CSAT 2014 : IAS Preliminary Examination (Set of 2 Books) by Sachchida Nand Jha

CSAT-UPSC: Theory and Problems with Explanations Civil Services Aptitude Test (Paper - 2) Nem Singh, IRS

CSAT Topic-wise Solved Papers: 19 Years General Studies 1995 - 2013 by Disha Expert

Tags
application, upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in