2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: How to Do MBA in NIT-Warangal

Hello sir I want to do MBA from NIT-Warangal so here can you please give me details how can I do MBA what is its selection process ?
8th December 2015, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Do MBA in NIT-Warangal

Hey as National Institute of Technology, Warangal is a federally funded technical institute in India.

MBA programme

It is a full time two year programme leading to Master of Business Administration (MBA). This programme is organized on the basis of four quarters in a year.

The first year courses are generic in nature; they do give an overview of each specialization.

The second year courses have been designed to cater to different specializations

Eligibility Criteria:

The applicants must have a bachelor's degree, with first class having not less than 60 percentage aggregate marks/CGPA of 6.5 on 10 point scale for open/OBC candidates and aggregate marks not less than 55 percentage/ 6.0 CGPA on 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates, in any branch of Engineering/Technology with a valid CAT/MAT score.
Selection Procedure:

The selection of the applicants would be done on the basis of their CAT/MAT score and also on the basis of their performance in the group discussion and personal interview.

Address:

National Institute of Technology, Warangal

Off Warangal-Hyderabad Highway,

National Institute of Technology Campus,

Warangal,

Telangana 506004

Phone: 0870 245 9191

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in