2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st November 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

How to Crack PGECET

Can you provide me some good tips to crack Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) exam as though I have done all my preparation from my side but still getting very nervous?
Similar Threads
Thread
Easy way to crack NDA
How to Crack MP PET
Crack NDA
How To Crack IIT JEE Advanced
How to Crack UPSC IES
Crack SSC CGL Exam
How to crack NIPER JEE
How to Crack NIPER JEE
IES Exam Crack
How To Crack IAS
How To Crack GUJCET
PGECET TG PGECET TG PGECET through GATE
Crack MBA
AFCAT SSB Crack
How to Crack WBJEE
Crack JEE Advanced
How to Crack the IIT JEE
How To Crack IIT JEE
How to crack AIPGMEE
How to Crack PSU Exams
21st November 2015, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How to Crack PGECET

Some good tips to crack Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) exam are as follows:

There must be proper timings for all the activities.

Proper timings means a balanced time schedule in which the time given for studies should be equal to the time to the other activities according to interest whether playing or any mind refreshing activity and also proper time of sleeping.

One must be aware of the syllabus for the Exam. One must try to solve the previous year exam papers and other Sample test papers.

One needs to be clear with all the concepts applicable.

Rather than focusing on some particular types of questions, one should be more eager to do different types of questions as it widens your thinking capability.

Allot fixed hours for preparation and come what may you have to stick to timings.

A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. One needs to be fresh when study as it pesters mind to think a little more. Give adequate rest to body and mind both.

One needs to explore knowledge from different sources be it books, internet, encyclopedias. So, don’t just stick to one particular book to prepare for the same.

A regular analysis is required to keep updated about preparation and performance. Analysis includes alternate method of attempting the same problem, analyzing unsolved questions, regular revision of formulas and important concepts.

Only the one who combines both the hard work as well as the smart tricks able to solve large and complex questions within least timings, can crash the Examination.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in