2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th March 2016, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Apply For Phd In Rajasthan University

University Of Rajasthan Is A Public And State University .

It Is Located In Jaipur, Rajasthan, India .

It Was Founded In 1948 .

Rajasthan University Will Conduct An Entrance Test To Admission To Phd Programmes.

Candidates Can Apply Online For Uniraj Mpat Admission To Admission In Ph.D Programmes From The Official Website On Or Before The Last Date Of Application

Friend Here I Am Telling You For 2016 Session P. Hd Admission Has Been Closed As On 09 Dec 2015 , So You Can Not Apply Online To Admission In This Course :

How To Apply :

Start The Procedure Of Registration By Creating Login Account .

In Registration Window Enter Your Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth ( As Mentioned In Your Secondary School Certificate), Sex, Mobile No And A Valid E-Mail Id.

You Can Not Change These Entries At Any Stage.

After Completion Of Registration Process You Will Get ” Netid” And “Password” On Your Email Account You Mentioned During The Process Of Registration.

If You Do Not Get Your Netid And Password In Your Inbox. Please Check Spam/Junk Folder Of Your E-Mail Account.

Keep Your Netid And Password For Future References.

Application Fee :

The Fee Prescribed For This Test) Is Rs. 1,900/- + Rs. 5/- Extra For Bank Service Charges. The Candidates Are Required To Deposit The Prescribed Fee (Rs. 1905/-) At Any Branch Of Icici Bank Through On-Line Generated Bank Challan

Eligibility Criteria :

Candidates Must Have Obtained The Masters Degree With At Least 55% Marks At Post-Graduate Examination Of This University Or Of Any Other University / Institution Recognized As Equivalent Thereto In Any Subject Provided That The Masters Degree Should Have Been Obtained After Taking Bachelor’s Degree (Full Course Prescribed For The Degree).
A Relaxation Of 5% In The Minimum Eligibility Shall Be Applicable To The Candidates Belonging To The Categories Of Sc / St / Physically Handicapped And Visually Impaired.

Scheme Of Examination

There Will Be Two Papers And Will Be Conducted In A Single Session Of 3½ Hours Duration.

Paper I (Common For All The Subjects):
It Will Be Of 100 Marks And 1-Hour Duration.
There Will Be 50 Objective Type Questions.
Correct Answer To A Question Will Fetch 2 Marks.
For Each Wrong Answer 2/3 Mark Will Be Deducted.
Minimum Passing Marks In Paper-I Would Be 25%.
Omr Sheet Of Paper – Ii Will Be Assessed Only When The Candidate Secures A Minimum Of 25% Marks In Paper – I.

Paper – Ii (Based On Subject):
It Will Be Of 300 Marks And 2½ Hour Duration.
There Will Be 100 Objective Type Questions.
Correct Answer To A Question Will Fetch 3 Marks.
For Each Wrong Answer 1 Mark Will Be Deducted.
Minimum Passing Marks In Paper – Ii Will Be 36% However, An Aggregate Of 41% In Both Paper – I And Paper – Ii
There Will Be A Relaxation Of 5% Marks In The Aggregate Pass Percentage In The Case Of A Candidate Belonging To Sc/St/Ph And Visually Impaired Category.

Contact No :
0141 271 1070

Address :

University Of Rajasthan
Jln Marg
Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in