2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th January 2017, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

How To Achieve SSC CGL

Can you please suggest me some tips to prepare for SSC CGL tier 1 exam, so that I can go through it easily?
Similar Threads
Thread
Skills required to Achieve MBA Degree
Physics Reference books to Achieve 100 marks
27th January 2017, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: How To Achieve SSC CGL

Don’t worry I will let you know SSC CGL tier 1 exam tips, so that you can get idea about the pattern.

Here are some tips
General Intelligence & Reasoning

This section is very scoring so candidates needs to focus more on this part.

Reasoning questions are less time taking than Aptitude questions in SSC exams.

This section needs concentration. With proper guidance & ample practicing candidates can get full marks.

English Language:- Another important & scoring part of SSC exam is General English.
In this section candidates needs to focus more on selected scoring topics like Errors, Miss Spelt Words, One Word Substitution, Comprehension, Cloze Test.

Don’t spend more time to mug up Antonym & Synonyms.

It is often seen that candidates seems this part tough & less scoring. But this part is easy to score & less time taking.

Quantitative Aptitude:
Candidates needs to save time in the written exam for solve this section. Candidates are advised to save time from Reasoning, English & General Awareness as this part takes more time to solve the problems.

To answer this part candidates needs to practice more on selected topics.

General Awareness:-

In recent time SSC ask number of questions from General Science section. so candidates can focus more study of General Science.

Candidates can cover syllabus according to their strength as in this sections questions are to be ask from History, Geography, Polity, Economy, Current Affairs.

In SSC exams candidates can have relaxation on topics related to Current Affairs because in this exam less questions are to asked from Current Affairs.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in